• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R&V LABOR DAY weekend

Re: R&V dates?

Dan: Tara and I will be in for sure. Either get there early Saturday or late Friday night. What time are you thinking to be at the park? May spend Friday night in Battle Creek.

John

35's would be fine. F&R lockers would be great.

Fore 'twistin your arm' Wheeler

maybe.

I worked on that pile last weekend. If I get the wiring sorted we could take it, but no night run, I don't even have headlights.

I may be convinced to put some lights on it.

You know I would beat the piss out of it to win $25.

maybe.

I worked on that pile last weekend. If I get the wiring sorted we could take it, but no night run, I don't even have headlights.

I may be convinced to put some lights on it.

You know I would beat the piss out of it to win $25.

John, the club challenge starts at 10. Those that don't arrive Friday we can meet at the park by 10ish.

Lights are easy Manche.

I know. I'm just debating whether or not I want to put fuel in the wienerbox or not.

We could drive the XJ up there and wheel it, or I can load up the wienerbox and all of it's assorted sundries, spend a small fortune in fuel money ust so I can wheel my piece of crap.

The XJ is way more comfortable.

Okay, here's a thought...

What about camping at the park saturday night, wheel Sunday and come back to my house for a fire Sunday night? Crash at my house on any floor or set up your tent.

Cost is $10/site.

I'm down for whatever... Chances are the earliest I will be there will be 3pm on Saturday... Unless I can get Friday off...

Okay, here's a thought...

What about camping at the park saturday night, wheel Sunday and come back to my house for a fire Sunday night? Crash at my house on any floor or set up your tent.

Cost is $10/site.

are you talking wheeling Saturday, camping, wheeling Sunday, then heading back to your house?

if i am attending(pretty possible as long as i can get my money right) i would also be arriving either later Friday or early Saturday

John, the club challenge starts at 10. Those that don't arrive Friday we can meet at the park by 10ish.

Lights are easy Manche.

sounds like a plan....R&V is only an hour and half from Taras moms..... So we may crash there on the way Friday night and then jut meet up on Saturday. Then we will be up in the area for whatever the plans work out to be.

John

We have rearranged some things and might be able to make this. Hopefully we can come up Friday. Wheel Saturday and Sunday. Drive home Monday. We can't confirm until two weeks before or so.

We talked about the single place trailer and staying at Dan's. If we are going to wheel tho on Saturday, and do a night run, then wheel Sunday we will probably bring the big trailer and camp fri/sat at R&V and then shoe horn it into Dan's place Sunday night.

We have TREC races the weekend before this and the weekend after and Grace is five weeks from her due date the weekend of this trip...so everything is subject to change...

mac 'trying to get one last wheelin trip in' gyvr

Back