• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

quick check, 8.8 with no lift cleareance?

Really need to know what size tires your going to. What kind of offing your going to do etc. The 00/01 and maybe earlier XJs came with as good of stuff that is on the ZJ. So no help there.
I say get out and look under some Jeep. Duds that are running your ties to be and doing the type of offfing you like.
Some duds have no problem with replacing parts every year or two and think they have the sweetest setup in town and if they are happy with it, They do.
Others replace one part in ten years and call the hole thing crap. See my point here.
When I played in the sand. We replaced most of the steering and drivetrain after every 500 miles of competition and consisted our self lucky if it lasted that long.
(IMO) A little home work is good but in the end. Get off the net and get out and look/wheel.

Last edited:
DO some one make a Drag link with replaceable ends? I know the factory has 1 replaceable end and thats the one thats shot.. I like to get another one but like to get one that all I have to do is replace the ends on it and be done with it and not have to buy a whole draglink.

Aventeone over in the NWC makes 1 ton steering setups.They are very stout, take normal Chevy tre's and only require a reaming on the knuckles. Might want to contact him.

Back