• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project: Freak of Nature

I think we got something planned to do to the Jeep just about every weekend up until WF. Gonna be a busy 8 Weeks

Nice. PVC Tube......Way to step up Ben thanks for the help.....Oh ya the heep is looking good also :)

Thanks for the complements.

Ok need an opinion on what to do with rear bumper. I'm planning to make a rear bumper for the Jeep that will also wrap around the sides where we did the cut and fold. Now since we still pull the boat and trailers with the Jeep I won't be putting a reciever tube in it as we will just use the factory hitch for that. I'm half tempted to not even put any d ring mounts in it since we won't be pulling with it. What's everyones opinions on this?

Well still having problems getting heat out of the Jeep. Makes for a very cold ride. As of right now I have flushed the radiator and put new antifreeze and thermostat in it as well. Anybody got any ideas as to what I should look at next? Need to get some heat in this thing before winter fest.

Well right now we just did the radiator. Isn't the best way to flush core to run a garden house to it?

Well we tore into the Jeep tonight and someone wanted to learn how to change the water pump. Turns out the old one wasn't in bad shape but it didn't cost much to put a new one on. Gonna go over everything really well and hope we get some heat back.
aty8eqa6.jpg

Well think we are gonna go ahead and change out the core while we are changing everything else. Gonna be a fun weekend

Back