• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project Downward Spiral

:thumbup:

i want that fuel system plumbed so when i come out and give you some sensors, we can awaken the beast from its long slumber

:thumbup:

i want that fuel system plumbed so when i come out and give you some sensors, we can awaken the beast from its long slumber
That's the plan once the belly pan is done.
nice work bill, im very envyous
Thanks Rob.
No need to be envious, I'm not doing anything you couldn't and you've got those bling knuckles and t-case!

I'm getting sick of posting "nice job! great work! sweet!"

soooo

Hurry the hell up, already. :D

I'm getting sick of posting "nice job! great work! sweet!"

soooo

Hurry the hell up, already. :D

Ummm, yea what he said! :clap:

I have been following this build for a while now. I have to say it is SICK!!! I cant wait to see it sittin on its own weight again. Good job man! If i ever get to this stage in a build i will be doing pretty much what your doing with my own twists and such. I gotta get a new jeep first.

Are you going to be keeping the 4.0 in it? or are you going to be doing a V8 in the future?

Guys, I think we might actually see this jeep done in our lifetime's...

Ummm, yea what he said! :clap:
:laugh3:
I have been following this build for a while now. I have to say it is SICK!!! I cant wait to see it sittin on its own weight again. Good job man! If i ever get to this stage in a build i will be doing pretty much what your doing with my own twists and such. I gotta get a new jeep first.

Are you going to be keeping the 4.0 in it? or are you going to be doing a V8 in the future?
Thanks.
Yes, I can say for sure this engine is staying in it for awhile. Its got hardly any miles on it and it isn't really stock. It isn't a blown stroker, but it gets the job done. ;)

If I wanted a V8, I would have started from scratch. I very highly doubt this thing will ever see anything other than an I6.
Guys, I think we might actually see this jeep done in our lifetime's...
I sure hope so!

I can't wait till the Mr. Fusion and hover convertion go in

that thing's gonna get wheeled like an XJ with 2" of lift that's open/open on 30" street tires!!!!

that thing's gonna get wheeled like an XJ with 2" of lift that's open/open on 30" street tires!!!!

I was thinking babied and washed every day. :cheers:

You sir are correct.
Maybe not babied while wheeling, but a definitely after and washed for sure. ;)

I don't blame you. I think that is why I build my shit like I do. BC I KNOW it will get abused and neglected! :clap:

Maybe not babied while wheeling,

Youre gunna baby the crap outta it!!!! go ahead, prove me wrong .!.:D.!.

I cant wait until the first moment of silence for this jeep. Bill's gunna slide along a tree or something and take a bunch of paint off the tube and body. We will all gather around and take a moment for it, Bill will cry a little bit, then he'll beat the living poop outta it and no longer care :)

I think he needs to represent the NEC at the Crawl so I can drool over how to build a rig right! :yelclap: It's not impossible I remember a guy from VT coming to Tellico one year! It's looking like several of the MWC will be present too.

Youre gunna baby the crap outta it!!!! go ahead, prove me wrong .!.:D.!.
I will the first few runs, I've never driven anything of this level it will take some getting used to.
I cant wait until the first moment of silence for this jeep. Bill's gunna slide along a tree or something and take a bunch of paint off the tube and body. We will all gather around and take a moment for it, Bill will cry a little bit, then he'll beat the living poop outta it and no longer care :)
:moon: No crying, I promise. :D
I think he needs to represent the NEC at the Crawl so I can drool over how to build a rig right! :yelclap: It's not impossible I remember a guy from VT coming to Tellico one year! It's looking like several of the MWC will be present too.
Haha, PacificEd and I were chatting about that very topic last night.
Aside from the fact it is a ~15 hour drive one way, money would be the biggest issue. While it would be awesome, its not looking like it has much of a probability of happening.

Unless... Travis, Rob, Colin, Adam, Ross... any of you down for a road trip a week and a half after NACFest?

Last edited:
Unless... Rob, Colin, Adam, Ross... any of you down for a road trip a week and a half after NACFest?

nope, thanks for asking.

:bawl:

EDIT: on a happy note, I got post #1000 for the thread :woohoo:

Last edited:
Back