• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project DD is finally on the road!

XJ_99 said:
Hey what is that Yellow thing in the picture i dont think I ve seen that jeep before......................................:D

Jeezus..... I REALLY need to get that thing back out on the trails.... even the newbies are giving me shit now........

:D

YELLAHEEP said:
Jeezus..... I REALLY need to get that thing back out on the trails.... even the newbies are giving me shit now........

OUCH! hahahaha.

YELLAHEEP said:

Yes, you do! I think my wife's station wagon has more trail time this year.

It may not be a monster, but notice the tires are actually driving on dirt and rocks.

Saxon_Mtn_06-08009.jpg

Last edited:
YELLAHEEP said:

Nuthin but love Troy but yeah ya do need to get that beast back out................:cheers:

I think that I'm going to have to lift my black 92 with a 3" by the end of the summer. I'll be camping at Bill Moore this weekend, so we'll see how it does with just a 2" BB and the 31s. You'll have to update this thread after a while and let us know what you think of your free lift after a couple of thousand miles.

Back