• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project DD is finally on the road!

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Frame repair: Done
Paint/Body: Done
ProtoFab bumper: Done
Hood vents: Done
3.5" Pro Comp lift: Done
31" BFG's on Canyons: Done
JKS discos: Done
T-case drop: Done
'98 Country seats: Done
Pioneer stereo install: Done
New windshield: Done

Pending:
4:10's, locker, Smittybuilt winch, Ohana Fab rock rails, cat back exhaust, rear tire carrier, steam clean seats/carpet, RE track bar, replace "Jeep" on header panel and a few other minor fixes.

Runs/drives great (except for the TPS crapping out on me yesterday), but the 4:10's are gonna be a nice improvement - that down shifting heading up 470 into Golden gets old......

I had originally thought about replacing all the black trim with chrome but I kinda like the way it looks now....... When it's clean.......Gawd I hate black paint....... :D

P1011518.jpg

P1011522.jpg

P1011523.jpg

Last edited:
Shineeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy!

Nice Ride!!:patriot:

hey i was meaning to ask you, what kind of vents are those on the hood. they don't like lebaron items.

like i said when i was over there, nice looking rig.

Yep, LeBaron vents. Look for one of these in the bone yards..........

lebaron2.jpg

Frank Z said:
Nicely done. Can I wheel it?

You bet Frank...... but I get to 'wheel yours too. :thumbup:

Frank Z said:
No way Johhny Law!! I've seen you wheel your own...I ain't havin' none of that!!

What are you trying to say Frank?

:D

Stang5lgt said:
Looks good man. Almost too shiney to take off road.

I know right? I think I saw someone with black painted Canyons on their rig once..... might have to think about that..... :D

Stang5lgt said:
Mine are Gamblers, I was thinking about a set of black Canyons. Plus Olive drab with alum rims would look lastara!

Ok, Mr. Fullofyourself...... what made you think I was talking about your rig?????

:D

Mmmm...some of these
magicoff.jpg
maybe...

And flat-black the rims. Looks great. Black and Yellow? Closet Steelers fan?

Steve

Last edited:
SteveT said:
Mmmm...some of these
magicoff.jpg
maybe...

And flat-black the rims. Looks great. Black and Yellow? Closet Steelers fan?

Steve

Steelers fan? Nope. Black certainly wouldn't have been my first choice but the price was right.

What light is that specifically?

Back