• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

possible part out 87 2 door

AJTorris

NAXJA Forum User
Any interest? 35/30 aw4 cruise control I6. All windows are there, doors, interior is in decent condition. hatch has good shocks. Trans shifts great. Motor just had RMS replaced

Is this Phil's old heep?

How much for rear hatch struts and multi function switch? And other dash switches.

well i will talk to the guy more today. He needs to get rid of it to pay some bills.

Seats are in ok conditon, interior pieces are all there they are a dark red color, and i am not sure what the multi function swith is.

well i will talk to the guy more today. He needs to get rid of it to pay some bills.

Seats are in ok conditon, interior pieces are all there they are a dark red color, and i am not sure what the multi function swith is.
multi function switch is the turnsignal/hi-low beams/cruise swtich). And also, things such as fog light/defrost stock switches etc.

well he is going back and forth on wanting to part it out/sell it/ or keep it. Heck i tried to get it from him and he started with what he has into it and paid me to go get it and he wants to make that back.. so i dont know yet. im trying to reason with him.

Ok so basically the jeep is mine now and i want to make a jeep speed so here is what will be parting out.
All interior seats, plastics, carpet, headliner, dash(i will be keeping the vin)
dana 30
the Hatch Possibly
All switches on the dash
Solid windows for the back side windows and then a set with the wing windows, fuel tank.

If you are interested in anything else let me know. I am parting it out anything i dont need to make a jeep speed with. Keeping windshield, doors, all body parts, rims and tires, motor, transmission and possibly the T/C as a spare for mine.

If you are in need for the motor,trans, or tc pm me a price and well talk. i really dont want to get rid of them but if the price is right.

Also interested in the two wheel drive axle beam.

Back