• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Portland area Meet and Greet...........

Don't worry about the turnout. In the early years Washington had quite a few meet and greets with low(3-5) numbers. Give it time. Now Washington can't hardly roll without 15 rigs.

XJourney said:
Don't worry about the turnout. In the early years Washington had quite a few meet and greets with low(3-5) numbers. Give it time. Now Washington can't hardly roll without 15 rigs.

I'm flashing back to Dan Starc's garage, pre-NWC days. :D

nitrospeed said:
I was tempted to turn on my lights for Dvipercopp, but i did not know if he would give me a ticket. I only get to use them at races. incase he reads this, never on the street or pulling a friend over in his driveway hint hint.

I thought about asking ya, but I figured if Gresham PD was going by, there'd be hell to pay. Don't get me started on them...

And as for pulling over friends...I've never done that either... :D

Like everyone else said, turnout wasn't nearly what I thought it was going to be. That aside, it was great meeting ya'll that did show! Just wish I could've had my Jeep there as well. Hell, Ford used to make "jeeps" right???? Yeah, it's a stretch. :)

Last edited:
god im a lazy forgetful sonofabitch.
i knew i had something to do yesterday.

Dvipercop said:
I thought about asking ya, but I figured if Gresham PD was going by, there'd be hell to pay. Don't get me started on them...

And as for pulling over friends...I've never done that either... :D

Like everyone else said, turnout wasn't nearly what I thought it was going to be. That aside, it was great meeting ya'll that did show! Just wish I could've had my Jeep there as well. Hell, Ford used to make "jeeps" right???? Yeah, it's a stretch. :)
Heh... should have seen all them Stop signs I oooozed through, right Ryan?

Hey!! Membership!!:rtm: :thumbup: :wave1:

. We have to show those Wa. guys that we can organize things too.[/quote]Excuse me but your group is not just 'Oregon",I see a couple wa`s in there:yelclap:

Back