• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please tell me that this isn't one of us.

Holy $hit
those guys are screwed up, both of 'em, one guy pulls out a damn shotgun and the other guy in the tries to run him over, wtf?
they'll both be doin' some time.

LOL!!! that was just funny.. sorry to admit that but it really was. Dosen't anyone just fight old fashioned anymore? Couple black eyes, then go have a ber afterwards..lol

So wait, the guy who was walkin on the ground, was he the owner of the jeep and the guy in the lexus stole the Jeep after they both got out for the accident? Or was that guy who was walkin on foot the lexus owner? I Swear I kept hearing "you're in my effin truck your dead yo" or somethin like that.

Eh
Gotta tell ya two things about this.

Jeep boy doing the cookies found a unique way to not leave the scene of an accident while also not getting his ass kicked

Frankly, accident or no, some bozo comes at me with a ballbat or shotgun and the ONLY way they aren't catching a 230gr triton quikshok .45 between the eyes is if I run their fuckin ass over, (can we say self defense people).

Couple a fuckups for sure, but the jeep guy had the right idea, stayed at the scene so can't get tagged for felony leaving accident and lets face it, 4000lb jeep vs 12ga pump, hmmm, wonder which would win, lol

99XJSPORT06 said:
So wait, the guy who was walkin on the ground, was he the owner of the jeep and the guy in the lexus stole the Jeep after they both got out for the accident? Or was that guy who was walkin on foot the lexus owner? I Swear I kept hearing "you're in my effin truck your dead yo" or somethin like that.

I think the guy in the jeep hit the guys (the one walking around) car. But I mite be mistaken

i think hes yelling "you hit my fu*ckin truck, your dead," and near the end he sasy "he hit my effin car!!!"

Chero-King said:
I think the guy in the jeep hit the guys (the one walking around) car. But I mite be mistaken

i think hes yelling "you hit my fu*ckin truck, your dead," and near the end he sasy "he hit my effin car!!!"

I think your right. Too bad they didnt catch the begining when the "accident" occured. It looks like the jeep hit that guys car and when he came back the guy that got hit pulled a shot gun. First the guy in the jeep ran scared then came back pissed off and tried to hit him... or something like that...That was bizar.

It almost looked like the guy walking around might have pulled turned in front of the Jeep, got hit (car at an odd angle wiht BIG dent in driver side rear door), and went off the deep end, and it went down hill from there.

Back