• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please share photos of your cargo area.

This thread was grandfathered in? :dunno: lol

Hammered, great box who makes it?

I would say there's some more tech here than in your typical picture request thread.

Everyone does something differently for their storage solutions. Its not as standardized as lift kits, tires, wheels, axles, etc.

Finally got it 99% done... Very happy with the result. Box is in READY TO GO.

P2105157.jpg

P2105159.jpg

P2105161.jpg

Thanks to eHall for the D-Ring post in Junkard Upgrades Great mod.

what tool box is that in that back?

wow.. yall carry ALOT of stuff/weight!

Ya know if you trim the plastic behind your box theres alot of space inside thatr is just being wasted.....
l_080e7faa5c434508a1da4c1054dc9010.jpg

l_7c809a9aa48545d5a67deec91bdbb384.jpg

or at least that is what i did with mine, nice box, they do hold a lot of stuff too. :D

Ya know if you trim the plastic behind your box theres alot of space inside thatr is just being wasted.....
l_080e7faa5c434508a1da4c1054dc9010.jpg

l_7c809a9aa48545d5a67deec91bdbb384.jpg

or at least that is what i did with mine, nice box, they do hold a lot of stuff too. :D

I don't know what I am impressed with more the box or the flashlight. I don't ever think I have seen a flashlight that doubles as a walking stick before.

Finally got it 99% done... Very happy with the result. Box is in READY TO GO.

the tank looks like a torpedo :confused1 ....i know its bolted down great.....just looks like that. ....love the box ..... where did you get it and how much was it?

P2105157.jpg

P2105159.jpg

P2105161.jpg

Thanks to eHall for the D-Ring post in Junkard Upgrades Great mod.

From the announcement:
"do not post picture requests, unless it has VALID TECHNICAL MERIT."

I certainly think that this request has more than a bit of technical merit...

I just went back thru every post in this thread and I donot understand where any photo is anything but what was asked for ....the subject is rear cargo mods.....:flame:

Added this box today. Not bolted down yet, top temp screwed until I deside on finish (i.e. paint, marine spar, bedliner, carpet or ?). Looking for ideas for tiedowns and drawer latches.

jeep032-1.jpg

jeep038-2.jpg

jeep031-2.jpg

Very nice.

Is it just a bit of dirt, or is the drawer front notched to clear the striker pin?

Robert

When Im on "wood" duty
3155688634_dbc86fcf15_o.jpg

when im not:
2992366733_6e7d94d3ca_b.jpg

And yes thats a completely destroyed NVG box on the far right...wasnt quite as secure as I thought, the tool box went next.

Got to fab something up here soon.

Back