• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please like me.

flingshot

NAXJA Forum User
Some of you know that due to my medical crap that I cannot dig trenches for much longer so I am opening a store.
I will carry new and gently used quality outdoor gear. The store is called Rocky Mountain Adventure Gear LLC and will open around September 15th.

I have been working on this for almost a year but the City where I wanted to originally locate wasn't very cooperative. I finally found this spot last year and the Landlord just called me last week and offered me a deal I couldnt refuse so I went for it.
Consignments are welcome and I especially am in need of Skis and Snowboards, and related snow sports items like helmets, boots, etc.

The store is being painted now. The landlord was very generous and I was able to get the space sooner that I expected.

Also, in order to get an address on Facebook, I need 25 likes on my fan page. So please take a minute and "like" me. LOL! Search for Rocky Mountain Adventure Gear and you should find it. Also on Twitter @advgear.

Obviously I will give my NAXJA buds an extra 10% to you when you consign any of your equipment.

The store is located at 2661 E 120th Ave in Thornton and you can call me at 303-810-5362 for now. The store number will be 303-427-GEAR when they install it in a few days.

Hope to see you soon,

Scott

Good for you Scott! I already 'like' you but with my anti-Facebook stance, I can't 'like' you any more.

I'll have to double check but I think David has an old K2 snowboard with boots for you to sell.

I've got some old snow boarding crap I'll bring down to you. I haven't been snow boarding in years and likely never will.

Jeez.

I don't like you.

I don't participate with Facebook.

I got nuthin' for you to sell in your store.

I'm an asshat.

:D

Sounds like you've been really putting in some time and effort Scott - I sincerely hope this works out real well for ya! :thumbup:

I'll send an e-mail to my folks - they are pretty outdoorsy and my sister/bro-in-law are outdoor NUTS..... they moved to Fla. 6 years ago and left behind a bunch of stuff my folks have been storing "just in case they come visit and wanna use it"...... I don't think that's ever happened. I'll tell my folks to leave the '70's ski suits and skis at home though.... :laugh3:

Last edited:
Yella, you'd be surprised at how well those 70's era ski suits might sell... They are all the rage on April 1st up here... the more wild the better I think

"Liked"

You're just around the corner from me. I'll have to swing by and check out the shop once your open.

I know there are several Boy Scout and Cub Scout troops in the area, may be a good idea to try and get with them and offer some promos or something. I know I (or more like my parents) spent tons of money on out door gear when I was a scout and would have loved to support a local biz instead of a corporate place. Just a thought.

Good luck man!

I'm an asshat.
Quote-worthy!
happyfinger.gif

Good luck with the shop!

Quote-worthy!
happyfinger.gif

Good luck with the shop!

Whoa, did you get a software upgrade to add humor? I didn't think internet bots could do the phunnay!

:moon:

Back