• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

please get this trim out of my storage.

redtj1997

NAXJA Forum User
I tore apart an xj not long ago and I still have lots of dash and interior trim. I'm going to throw this stuff out by the end of the week unless some comes and picks it up. trim is gray/black. I'd take $5 a part. plus shipping, or make me an offer. e-mail me: [email protected]
Todd

not on jeep as an option, nope sorry don't have one.
Todd

Do you have the overhead console (light). Its not the full center console thing, basically just the dome light. I have a 2000 with the grey interior and i broke the dome light thingy and need a new one. Know what I mean?
-P

Dose it have keyless entry? If so I need the wires going up to the dome light from the fuse block. I may also need a center console, but only if it is in good condition.

the keyless entry system was an aftermarket alarm version. I think I may have it. no wireing left. I do still have the center console/arm rest. it is in the condition as if this were a teenagers first vehicle. its fair condition I'd say.
Todd

4dr, 1998. and I have a bunch. what do you need?
Todd

Unfortuntly I have a 2-door.

However I need the rear trim around the hatch opening. Also I need carpet, I just checked the part #'s and the carpet is the same for a 2-door and 4-door.

both are gone. basically I have headliner trim, dash, and dash trim, a, b, and c pillar trim. thats it.
Todd

ok all bets off. trim is being taken to the dump sat. please do not ask for anything after sat.
Todd

moderator, please delete or close this post as everything is sold. Thanks

Back