• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Place to live?

mcantar18c

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for an apt./house to rent. Somewhere in or around Denver... by around Denver I mean anything within 30-45 min is ok, like Aurora or Centennial or Parker. Really all I'm saying is that you West Slope guys are too far.
I need to be out of my place by the end of July... didn't really care until a few weeks ago, when I found out I wasn't shipping out in June.
Will be for gf, dog, and me... don't need anything too big, a 1 bedroom would be enough. She and the dog will be staying when I ship out.
Anybody know of anything? Maybe you've seen signs up in your neighborhoods?

What's your price/rent range?

Ya gotta narrow it down a bit better than just location and size....

Parking considerations?

For a 1br, I'd say maybe $700/mo give or take. Most of the 1br pet-friendlies on CL are 600-800sqft and are listed between $550-750, so that's kinda what we're shooting for.

Parking considerations... If there's designated parking, cool, if not its no big deal.
As for my truck, I've kinda accepted that it doesn't fit anywhere, so I'll just end up parking it wherever it'll fit assuming I'm allowed to park there... in an apt. complex that probably means down the street lol. We're selling the gf's Exploder and she wants an old Bug, so that'll fit pretty much anywhere, indoor or outdoor.

Mason the apartments that my sister is staying in is decent. Off hamden and wads. For a 2 bedroom they pay about 900 I believe. I would call around and see what is in your price range.

Thanks for the tip Kiefer. Any idea what the place is called? We'll probably go check em out tomorrow.

I couldn't tell ya. I wanna say the camdens or hamdens or something along those lines.

If its camden club, they are all over. stayed with them in Florida. They keep the grounds clean and keep it quiet. but you pay for it (kinda high rent)

Were in castle rock at "The Pines At Castle Rock" and were happy. Righ off Santa fe by the outlets. We have a 1100 sf 2 bedroom apt and were paying 740 a month ;). Can't beat it.

Damn! :guitar:
I think we're takin a trip to Castle Rock tomorrow :D

Talked a little with XJTodd today, gonna go look at his place on Sat. We found a nice place in Parker too. So in otherwords the search is going well :D Thanks for your help guys!

BTW... any of you COS guys know of anything around you? We're considering that area as well.

Ok xjboy, NOW you can call it a Super Duty :D

Well we found a place... movin to the Springs this weekend :party:
Now I gotta find a yob in the Springs...

Back