• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pizzafest Meet and Greet! Saturday January 18th! Northern CT/RI line.

I'll just hang back and poop on Sam's front lawn while you're all in the woods.

In for being winch bitch again.

maybe i'll have mine hooked up by then. this will be the SECOND year in a row i'm going to sam's for this m&g and he doesnt have a wheeling rig.

HOWS IT FEEL, SAM? this is your punishment for all the years of never having more than a weekend down.

maybe i'll have mine hooked up by then. this will be the SECOND year in a row i'm going to sam's for this m&g and he doesnt have a wheeling rig.

HOWS IT FEEL, SAM? this is your punishment for all the years of never having more than a weekend down.
Sams wheeled the past 2 years you idiot

I'm out, got employee of the year and being put up in some dope ass hotel same weekend :scottm:

I was just joking with someone that sooner or later they will realize they don't' need me

Three free nights in a penthouse in NYC is slightly better than pizza fest, too bad my moms wil only watch the kids for one night

Back