• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Piston's Wild Cruise-In: 10-3

Lets plan on meeting up at the Wallgreens in Vancouver at 8:00AM.

Walgreens
3200 NE 52nd Street
Vancouver, WA 98663

Please post up if you plan on meeting up with us in the morning.

Meeting in the morning:
-TORX
-mojojojo
-GlueNTape
-Dellstopjeep
-nw-zj-scott
-goblazers_6
-redjeep3
-Mnkyboy
-McJesse

Meeting at the show:
-99redxjbuilder

Let me know if anyone's status needs updated.

my suspicions were correct.... I destroyed my left front ball joint so im gonna be in a stocker tomorrow. I guess no trying to out due redjeeps last score.

ok so i can meet you there but you gotta tell me where it is haha what i'm thinking is the one that's like outside of hockinson but i dont think that that's the one you're talking about

I imagine we'll probably wait around at the Walgreens till 8:15ish. If anyone happens to miss us, just keep heading down St. Johns to Woody's 4x4.

I'll try and keep a few extra spaces open with the group.

Also, I would suggest bringing a chair. ;)

Last edited:
Well looks like I won't be making the cruise in in the xj. Brakes don't work and I don't know why. But I'll be there just not in the jeep with all of you. I'm so freakin bummed.:(

1adcc5a8.jpg

20436b7d.jpg

f20f8509.jpg

2e8daf19.jpg

576bcb41.jpg

I also had fun guy's. Thank you so much to all of NAXJA for donating the money to the trails fund in SW Washington. I think this is a much needed trail system and for all of us in SW Washington and North West Oregon. Its so close to so many of use it will be nice. I will be joining NAXJA in the next month or so (before the end of the year) I can't wait to be apart of an organization like you guy's have.

It was a good day.

I had several people comment on the large NAXJA turn out we had. Thanks to everyone who made it out, and showed there support for not only NAXJA, but also the Yacolt Burn trails.

It was a good day.

I had several people comment on the large NAXJA turn out we had. Thanks to everyone who made it out, and showed there support for not only NAXJA, but also the Yacolt Burn trails.

It was cool, We earned some street cred.

Back