• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Piston's Wild Cruise-In: 10-3

Bump for this weekend!

Who's still in?

Looks like we may have around 10 rigs out there. Would anyone be interested in meeting up in the morning, and then rolling in together? That way at least we can park as a group.

I'm thinking around 8ish in Vancouver somewhere? I'll iron out the details later.

Sounds good to me

Pray for sunshine !
icon6.gif

Since I don't want a repeat of the last show, and don't want to face impeachment, here's the plan. :D

Lets plan on meeting up at the Wallgreens in Vancouver at 8:00AM.

Walgreens
3200 NE 52nd Street
Vancouver, WA 98663

It's located just up the street from Woody's 4x4. From there we can roll in as a group, and park as a group. I may even bring the NAXJA banner. :shhh:

Registration opens at 9:00, and yes if you didn't pre-register you can still register at the event.

There's going to be an awesome raffle, fun games (kid friendly), and another chance at the RTI ramp. If you don't make it, you will regret it.

Please post up if you plan on meeting up with us in the morning.

It's located just up the street from Woody's 4x4. From there we can roll in as a group, and park as a group. I may even bring the NAXJA banner. :shhh:

Good idea.. especially if you have any announcements from Naxjay to make :sunshine:

Someone has to get better then my 715 on the RTI ramp...

May I borrow your engine? I was thinking of loading mine down with a bunch of weights in the back.

I am going to try and be there. I will no as we get closer to the weekend. I want to go. I am 95%

I'll be there.

I'm assuming the following plan to meet up in the AM. Let me know if anything changes, don't want to leave anyone behind.

-TORX
-mojojojo
-GlueNTape
-Dellstopjeep
-nw-zj-scott
-goblazers_6
-99RedXJBuilder
-Mnkyboy
-McJesse

I will be showing up at the event. But could someone save me a extra large parking spot?

Back