• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Piston's Wild 4x4 Cruise-In: 10/2

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
This will be the 4th annual Piston's Wild Cruise-In at Woody's 4x4. The NWC showed up in force last year. Lets make an even better showing this year, and show some support for the up and coming Yacolt Burn ORV trails!

Piston's Wild said:
WoodysCruiseInFlyerDisplay2011.jpg

If you would like to pre-register (save $10!), PM me with an email and I'll get one sent out to you.

Last edited:
Piston's Wild said:

BFGoodrich will be donating another set of tires to the event this year. If you would like to purchase some raffle tickets, PM me. You do not have to be present to win.

All of you "Goodforayear" owners should be stocking up on tickets! :D

All money raised goes directly to the Yacolt Burn Trails Fund!

ill be there, but i dont want no BFGs. ill stick with my goodforayear's cuz they make me look like a better driver then i really am. :laugh2:

I'll be there. Hopfully I'll win more stuff for the jeep. Plus its all for a good cause. The yacolt orv area will be so close to home I could go wheeling everyday.

This even was A LOT OF FUN last year. They had contests and fun stuff..

Like the wiz off.. I may go, but not sure. The trike event was fun.

FYI, pre-registration ends on the 15th. Save $10 by pre-registering.

PM me for registration forms.

Also, buy some raffle tickets so I don't look like a loser. I'm sure someone can use a new set of BFG's! Only takes one to win.

I'll be in the air during this event.

Bump for next Sunday! Hoping for a good NWC turnout.
Also, buy some raffle tickets so I don't look like a loser. I'm sure someone can use a new set of BFG's! Only takes one to win.
PM me if anyone wants to buy some BFG tickets. Paypal works, and I'll mail you the tickets. Do not have to be present to win. ;)

Well since my rig is outta commision for awhile I probably won't be going this year either. That's a day I need to be fixing my heep. Might show up in my explorer for a little while though.

Sent from my mind cause I'm so Awesome.

We will be there. I hope naxja can make a great showing like last year. We will do our best to get you in a better spot than last year. But i cant make any promises. Lets show the 4x4 comunity that xj's are the new kings. I do know that a bronco club has 12 showing so we need to beet that.

Bump.

Looks like I'll be getting there extra early, but did we want to set up a morning rendezvous point, so the NWC can roll in as a group? The only guarantee to park as a group, is to roll in as a group.

I believe last year we meet up the street at Walgreens.

Also, buy some BFG raffle tickets so I don't look like a loser. :thumbup:

Bump for next Sunday! Hoping for a good NWC turnout. PM me if anyone wants to buy some BFG tickets. Paypal works, and I'll mail you the tickets. Do not have to be present to win. ;)

How much are tickets?

looks like im out since I owe ben enough favors im helping him move all day. Hopefully you guys take care of my wife for me sunday. I expect her to come home with the jbf look on her face.

Back