• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pissed off...

jpars said:
been meaning to (seriously).
however im playing college football next year, and will have...mmmmm......0 free time. So i wouldnt be active at all outside the web, and unfortunately will be in daily doubles while everyone else up here is at NW Fest.

But i have said many times how much i appreciate what this site has done for me- really single handedly inspired someone who knew not so much about cars into complete self maintenence and modification. All i knew is i wanted a jeep, we are a jeep family (cherokees long time ago, grand wagoneer that just recently sold, now liberty)- and i had a perfect 89 YJ with under 80k original miles available to only me for like 3000 bucks from out auto place. But in the end, and especially after finding this site, i knew i wanted an xj. So i would truly be more then happy to contribute, my only issue with it is that in reality, i wont have any time to participate in any events with other members. But i think i probably should anyways.

I actually bit the bullet once and flat out decided i was going to, got ready, then the form was broken.......and im in the middle of typing this and too lazy to search, so who do i PM again?

you may convert me

Hey I am a broke college student TOO :roflmao:

Back