• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pickens Sheriff's Jeepfest 2013 Sept 6-8th

Looks interesting.

I agree. This will be the first time I've gone but folks that went last year say it was a lot of fun.

I'll have the whole family with me so I won't be doing anything crazy but it should still be fun.

I agree. This will be the first time I've gone but folks that went last year say it was a lot of fun.

I'll have the whole family with me so I won't be doing anything crazy but it should still be fun.

Is there a trail system or just the man made stuff I saw in the video? I saw a couple seriously built rigs.

Yeah there is a trail system. Easy, medium, and hard. I did the easy stuff as a 2wd on 30's last year... Medium stuff was pretty fun and I'll be wheeling it this year. Ga trail riders is cutting the hard or extreme trail, I'm going to one of the work days I hope but all my GATR friends love hard stuff lol

Lots of fun.

I went last year and it was great. The obstacle course was my favorite. Looking forward to the extreme trail that GaTR is making.

Back