• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Picked up 2001 for parts

Roger. Shoot me a pm when you get a chance to hook up the jumpers to the jeep to see how many miles it showed and shoot me a price on the engine. I do need it.

Jay, I am out of town until Friday evening... if you need I can ask Vaughn to go by and check???
I won't let it go before talking with you.

portlands by corpus. i'll swing by the pick and pull this week sometime and see if they have any donors but the last time i was there all the donors were rotted worse then mine

Ingenio... I still have it

as mentioned to others I am out of town but can get this weekend. No idea of value let me check or make me an offer I can't refuse ;)

How is the plastic cover for license plate light on the rear hatch? If its good, willing to ship on my dime?

Yea the cover plate is fine but another has claimed it first. If he fails to get it I'll let you know. Is you jeep white too?

Mines green, but is ready for a paint and very minor bodywork.

Did you get a chance to check the milage? Send me a pm with that and what you want for the engine. Thanks

You have PM..

Just an FYI I will sell you the 4.0 I have on the engine stand for $350 it's out of a 98 and th PO said it had 90 some thousand on it when it was rolled and totaled out.

I have decided to go another way and won't need this engine either.

FYI, a local is coming to look at the 2001 he thinks he wants all I have left for his 2000 that he has.

OK, sorry I have been busy traveling for work. I will be removing the parts you all asked about this weekend. So if you are sure you want them shout and get me an offer and an address. All parts will be way cheaper if you come and get yourself.

Whats left after I get what I need will go to local guy that picks up clunkers... so please let me know what other little things may be wanted.

I was wondering if you have the fuel rail wiring harness, It is the one that conects the TPS,CPA,CTS,MAP, uadi aydie from a 98 or 99 with the comp and if so how much shiped to 79912 thanks

Sorry but the harnes and computer need to stay with the engine... for if I sell it.

That said... money talks... make me an offer :)

Back