• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Penrose - Sunday 12th August

COJeepin

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone fancy a short trip down Indy and up through Patriot on Sunday 12th August?

I broke at the start of Indy last time I joined some Naxja folks, so would be nice to have another crack at it if anyone is around.

300 mile round trip for me , which is just to loooong on a Sunday since work is the next day... My trailer is not ready , so I'll see if I can get a rental if I can then I would go since I'd be pulling it 300 miles . The issue with 300 miles and sunday is if I break it could mess up getting back for work monday ... I may just run Holy Cross since i think I have a buddy looking to run that in his new chop top on 42's

Yeah, it's about 140miles each way for me too and it can be a long day which is no fun before Monday. Although the last time I ran it a month ago we were in and out inside of 3 hours and back home by 4pm.

if i get home early enough saturday i'll dump my brown atf fluid ...lol...and a couple small items and see how i feel...i do want penrose under my belt this season...lol

i basically watched your jeep (set up just about the same IIRC) and it ran the system in about 2 hours too

Let's postpone this for a later weekend in the month as no one else can make it and I also have to work on my other car to figure out the CEL reasons for running too rich.

Let's postpone this for a later weekend in the month as no one else can make it and I also have to work on my other car to figure out the CEL reasons for running too rich.

Give me a week or 2 notice of the trip and I'll be in for a Sunday trip I get home Saturdays but never sure when...like today i just got home ...So I'll get in Saturday and head down when I do and we can run a sunday morning ...there's a couple other trails down that way I'd like to run b4 winter as well .

Ya ill pass on that. something about full bodied rig that just doesn't seem as appealing as a wheeler anymore.

Back