• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts for trade/sale, and want

What year? Do you need the seal adapter also, or just the flange? If I had to put a price on the flange I would say 60$ shipped, if local pickup 50$ You can always make a reasonable offer.
Seal adapter extra.
If reading your location correctly, you are just up the road from me.

88, I need both pieces yea. I live right near canyon lake

oic, I saw slo in your location and thought you were close. I can ship them if ya want. Call it 75$ shipped for the flange/seal adapter? Pm me your info.

Interested in some 12" travel, maybe 14" short body shocks. Prefer something equivalent quality or greater than Bilstein 5100s.

Got pics? col./ext. lengths? Used, condition? Want to trade?

Still in need of front 97+ door parts.. Manual window regulators, lower window seals, pass. side manual door panel, side mirrors. Let me know what ya got. Also, need the body side of the latch with hardware and stuff.

If no one else needs them worse that I do, I could use the tan 95-down center console if it's in decent condition, and closes properly. Also could use the black plastic surround on the steering column, especially the upper half, and the mounting screws. I have a '95.

David Bricker / SYR

Back