• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts for trade/sale, and want

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Just picked up a 242 with a SYE/Hnt not sure which one. But it has the RE-style flange. I would really like a yoke style. Anyone want to trade a yoke for it? Buy it?

When I get it swapped out, I will have a non-tilt GM style Renix era column, no cruise, non-intermittent wiper switch. Clock spring would need to be replaced, bar for high/low beam switch missing. Should be intact otherwise. I guess would be good as a spare or maybe for a roller that was a donor for a swap? Make offer.

97+ front power door panels (agate in color I believe), driver master switch. Willing to trade for manual door cards, prefer tan but any color will do. Otherwise make offer.

Pre-96 black front bumper with stock tow hook/bumper brackets, the ones that are factory welded to the bumper bracket piece. Have end caps. 40$/OBO with tow hook/brackets, less without.
97+ (forest, I think) green bumper. Missing one end cap. I believe I have a couple pairs of brackets. Also think the factory fog light mounts are there as well. 40$/OBO for this as well.

96-down interior parts, tan in color. Couple consoles, pretty much all plastics inside. Let me know what you need. Make offer

One door lock cylinder and one hatch lock cylinder, have a pair of keys. Shortly before I bought my heep years ago someone tried to break in to it, hence why only one lock cyl. Been that way ever since. Is a renix so uses the 1-sided GM key. These will be available when I swap in the new to me locks. Make offer.

Will have pair of doors available when I get around to swapping in my 97+ doors. Gold-ish color, no clear coat anymore. Window seals are shot, which is one of the reasons I want to swap to the 97+ doors. Best for custom/half doors, or if you want to swap to manual stuff.

Picked up a rear disc brake kit, so hopefully before socal fest I will have ~1.5 year old drums/shoes from my 29-spl 8.25 for sale/trade MAYBE 15k on them. Make offer. They are the carquest premium stuff.

Also have video game (mostly classic console/pc stuff), and misc computer/networking stuff. Let me know what you are looking for and will let you know what I got.

Thanks for looking.
Will post more soon.

you should be able to take a yoke off the front of a tcase and put it on the rear. at least it worked that way on mine

Forgot to mention,
have both driver/pass. electric seat brackets. Would like to trade for manual.
Also looking for comfy seats, such as ZJ, WJ, or aftermarket with adjustable back.

Got sega genesis games?
Yes, not very many dupes. But let me know what you are interested in.

Re: Re: Parts for trade/sale, and want

bring me your old tcase and you can take mine.. it has the slip yoke

You have a yoke for sye/hnt? If I pull my tcase out I need to be able to drive it. So would need to install a yoke in the rear output before I pull it.

Responded.

Also looking for front driveshafts in decent shape with decent joints. 2+ preferred. Swapping in a 242 with HnT so need at least one and I figure 1+ spare is always good.

97+ panel or 96-down? Good shape from what I remember, its been sitting in the shed since I got it.

Re: Re: Parts for trade/sale, and want

This ^

Sorry, I missed the other ones first read through...

Make offer. Was hop ping to trade for manual, but no reasonable offer refused. Will be down at dirtbound on next Monday

JW: what dupes do you have that are worth playing?

I dont remember sports games being much fun on genesis

Got Road rash?

Gm-style non-tilt column is out. Have a key, maybe 2. As stated in first post it has its issues, but never failed me. May or may not come with a steering wheel.

Leafs and one 96down center console gone

What year? Do you need the seal adapter also, or just the flange? If I had to put a price on the flange I would say 60$ shipped, if local pickup 50$ You can always make a reasonable offer.
Seal adapter extra.
If reading your location correctly, you are just up the road from me.

Back