• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting project: hp44, d60, 86 xj chassis, springs, more good stuff

Blatant

NAXJA Forum User
All: I've decided to go another direction, so I'm selling off some good parts from my XJ project. They are:

-- 1978 Ford F250 D44 hp front axle. Freshly built, 0 miles (doesn't even have fluid yet). Full-width, 8-lug, 1330 yoke, stock shafts, newer 760 joints. Brand-new Detroit locker, brand-new 5.13 rev. cut ring and pinion, full install kit, all new bearing and seals, new ball joints. Calipers ground to fit 15-inch wheel. This is a SOA bolt-in for YJs and CJs with outboard springs (31.5 spring centers) or for XJs with leaf conversion. Both flat knuckles milled and drilled for steering arms (not included). $1,500 (you cannot come close to building this axle for that price).

-- Rear standard-cut D60, full-width, 8-lug. Currently installing 5.13 gears in welded (new) carrier (spooled Lincoln locker). Will complete R&P install for buyer. 30-spline shafts (stock). No brakes. Have weld-on caliper mounts to install disc brakes. All new install kit and all new bearings and seals. $500.

-- Will do package deal for both axles, $1,800.

-- 904 three-speed auto, will include flexplate, tc and shifter if you want them. $150

-- Brand-new RE 4.5XD XJ rear leaf springs. Mounted on jeep "frame" but have never had weight on them (rig is on jackstands). Brand-new. $250.

-- Aftermarket rear XJ shackles. Believe they're extended, but need to pull and measure. $50.

-- 14-bolt semif-float housing only. $50.

-- 1986 XJ body and "frame." Complete. Dash still there and working. All doors/glass there. Interior gutted, but I have all of it. Have good title. $250. Will part. Body is perfectly straight and primed ready for paint.

Probably have more stuff, let me know what you need. All items located in Gilbert, AZ. Unfortunately, I have no way to ship the larger stuff, so most parts are pick-up only. Post here or e-mail me directly at azamstaff (at) yahoo.com
dion

Interested in the RE Rear Springs... Whats shipping to 90804?

I can check in a couple days. Kinda hoping for a local buyer. I paid $60 for shipping when I bought them new, for reference.
dion

thats ok, you can take me off the "interested" list. I decided to go with brand new with warranty since its only 50 bucks more.

Thanks tho....

Blatant said:
Figured someone would be hot for these axles. Is it my deodorant???

No it's your breath. :rolleyes: Just kidding man, I would be all over those axles if you were in Northern Cali. I have a 94' yj and a 91' xj I could use them in. Good prices though.

Warranty, huh? Good luck!! I kid, I kid.

Big Red: I MAY (it's very tentative) be coming to the Danville area either late this week or next to pick up a 4Runner. If you're really interested, we could probably work something out. If you want, contact me direct at [email protected]
dion

Was wondering the 44. I'm in Mesa, also working on an XJ project. The gears and lockers I don't really need or want, think you might wanna keep them and sell seperately? If not, I still might be interested. Or least a lead to a similar axle would be nice, I'm having no luck finding one here in the valley.:mad:

Back