• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PARTING OUT my TOTALED 2000 Manual Jeep Cherokee XJ

Thanks for the help today, Led! 20 beers, 24 sodas, 2 pizzas and 12 donuts was a bit much for the two of us though. =)

Update:

Items sold:
- NV3550 Manual Transmission
- MORE Motor Mounts
- Antirock sway bar

All other aftermarket parts are removed and ready for pickup.

OEM Items ready for pickup:
- Electric Fan
- Dash center cover (the part that covers the stereo and climate control)
- Power steering setup

There's a couple of interrior trim parts I'm looking for. I'll be in CS either Thursday or Friday.

What color was the interior?

Nope, to Littleton. I'll pick it over for stuff to have on hand and it'll be gone Wednesday afternoon.

you think if Hollis gave you some flares at the same time you could bring them up to denver for me? Could run by your place tuesday/wednsday and pick them up? Also wanted to grab a few interior pieces... maybe I could yank them real quick while you have the jeep in denver (or I could give you a few $ to pull them while you pick over it)?

Yep, I can bring anything back with me. Ya just gotta work out getting 'em paid for. :thumbup:

you da man troy-
I'll shoot you a pm to try and figure out a time to stop by and pick them up and figure out what we might be able to do on the interior trim pieces-

Hollis- can you get those flares to Troy when he comes to pick up the jeep?

Thanks all-

I'm going to jump in on those interior pieces as well. Please PM me your number so I can get in touch with you.

Another forum was wondering about the shackles, so here's a side-by-side shot:

155762_1602658460325_1051983080_1656248_3728453_n.jpg

Back