• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out lifted 98 limited

29neck

NAXJA Forum User
well i wrecked it so the front fenders and rear a messed up, i am keeping the engine and wheels and tires,
it have a 4.5 rough country lift with full leafs in the rear, plus a 2 inch shackle and 2 spacer in the front, front drop brackets, aw4, np242, the whole interior(leather), both airbags are good, chysler 8.25 all four door are really good

make offer and let me know what u would like, hoping to get rid of stuff fast
my email is [email protected]
send me an email with your offers or needs

Last edited:
Does it have an overhead console with trip computer? If so, how much with shipping to 21842? How much for all the cruise control bits (servo, buttons, clockspring, etc)?

the interior is gray leather, no heated seats, the head liner is in good shape, i would like to sell the lift as a kit instead of parting it out, i am in williamsport pa

How much for the seats? What kind of condition they in? If you have some pictures that would be great.

i would sell the whole lift kit for 750, it comes with 4.5 inch rear leafs, 2 inch shackle, for the front it comes with 4.5 spring, 2 inch spacer, drop brackets from rocky road outfitters, upper and lower adjustable control arms, lower arms have johnny joints in them, all u would need is a trac bar, i was running a high steer setup from rocky road outfitters so that trac bar wont work. (the springs and coils are rough country and only 6 months old, everything else is a month old. comes with rough country shock that are 6 months old, i can throw the stainlesssteel braided lines in to, front have a few spots were the thin plastic is broke on the out side but the braiding and inner hose are fine, the rear is fine too

i will also put in a yoke form ironoffroad the u cut your rear output shaft of the np242 and then can run a front drive shaft on the rear, then u can care one spare shaft that will fit both front and rear

nothing it allows u to bolt a front shaft out of a xj, so then both shafts are the same and the front shafts of an xj have a cv joint in them

Back