• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out lifted 98 limited

are they heated mirrors? if so how much shipped to 18512?
idk why i'm bothering they'll probally only get riped off on a tree lol
but i'll enjoy them for the week or two that they last

no heated mirrors, i would love to sell all the doors together if any one wants them make an offer, i will get rid of them for 250, tranny 200, tcase 125, whole dash for 150, that is steering column everything, overhead console for 50, hood is good, make and offer on lift, want to get rid of it all,

tires are 32 at's, there is about 90% or more tread on them, comes with a matching spare, black steel wheels, one is bend on the outer lip

I am interested in the RC 4.5" full leaf springs. Not sure if you are willing to split the lift kit, but if so how much for the leaves?

I'll take the overhead console. Does that include the bracket on the roof, wiring to the kick panel, and the temp sensor on the bumper?

what form of payment do you prefer?

there is no temp sensor or the wire harness, that got broke in the the wreck, everthing else would come with it, the engine harness i cut apart to get it out of my way, i was a pissed about wrecking it, so when i started pull parts i was was taking my anger out on it, if u want any part give me an offer, i am going to try and get pics of things so email what u want pics of so i can get them this week, it sits at my work,( i am a mechanic)

I want the seats. Will pick them up asap. Paying what you want. PM ME PLEASE I WANT THEM!

yes i have to the wood grain cover for it, it is in good shape, make offer, for the lift what all do u want, u want the 32 inch tires too? if u want tires and lift 800

Back