• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out a couple jeeps

I'm actually at the hospital dealing with a minor procedure. I'm going to be laid up for a few days. I should be up and mobile tomorrow. If you want to come grab it in the next few days you'll have to pull it. I'm not going to be very mobile.

I need a complete 5-speed center console with shift boot and NP231 pattern bezel for the t-case shifter. Also the cowl (?) panel between the hood and windshield, the black plastic guard that sits in the door sill under the passenger rear door, and a clock spring if you happen to have the column apart. I might need a glove box lid too (not tan). I drive past your house about 3 times per week.

Have any available?

I have a lot of what you need but not everything. I have a 98 five speed ecu. I don't know if it's compatible with a 99 or not. Any other 5 speed stuff I'm keeping for my conversion. Everything else I should have. Stop by sometime.

I have a lot of what you need but not everything. I have a 98 five speed ecu. I don't know if it's compatible with a 99 or not. Any other 5 speed stuff I'm keeping for my conversion. Everything else I should have. Stop by sometime.

We need to talk about your conversion, if you're going from auto to AX-15.

Back