• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out a 91 4 door

XJhammer

NAXJA Forum User
I think that the engine is toast and needs a rebuild.

The good stuff
Relolver shackels in the rear.

It has a RE 4.5 superflex kit 3 years old. Rubicon monotube shocks for the kit

It has the adjustable lower control arms.

I have a set of four wheels and tires tires have about 4000 miles on

BFG 33X10.50 R15's

MJ dana 44 same as XJ but sprung under

Please send fair offers....

How about $1750?

The lift is still in good shape, and I'll give you all the crap I have for it including the MJ Dana 44 that I have in the garage for it. I bought the tires in Feb last year, but the jeep was never my daily driver. I think that they took one trip out to moab, and a couple of trails here. They are the BFG MT's. I got them from 4-parts and have the tire warranty on them, I don't know if that transfers.

Price is negotiable....

Albino Krikit said:
wonderin if ya got the condenser hoses and an upper radiator hose...how much

It had AC, but it never worked for me. I also just put in a 2 core rad that rocks. and new rad hoses. how about 20 for the hoses and 40 for the rad if you want it?

XJhammer said:
It had AC, but it never worked for me. I also just put in a 2 core rad that rocks. and new rad hoses. how about 20 for the hoses and 40 for the rad if you want it?

yella says it wouldn't work in my 89 so...

Yeah, pretty sure the condenser hoses are different from '89 to '91. The upper radiator hose is different from '89 to '91 too. The radiator would work if you wanted to convert to an open system though.

YELLAHEEP said:
Yeah, pretty sure the condenser hoses are different from '89 to '91. The upper radiator hose is different from '89 to '91 too. The radiator would work if you wanted to convert to an open system though.

Yup it is, I didn't think about that.

would you sell the guage cluster? if it has the normal guage set that is.

Back