• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting Out a 1997 Cherokee

What's Left... That's Worth Having

I still have....

motor (no manifold or throttle body)
starter
rear axle
rear driveshaft
rear bumper
both passenger side doors
rear inner door skins
carpet
wheels
back seat
dashboard
3" warn black diamond lift (no control arms)
passenger side fender (has a dent near the hood, easy fix)
front tie rod and brackets
and the carcass (would make a great starter frame for a buggy)

Make me an offer if you want any of this stuff, I just want it to go away now! ;o)

Danielle
[email protected]

Hey, I know that you said the air bag part of the steering wheel was no good
but how about the outer ring. Mine is ripped. The air bag can be removed and mine installed. If you still have would really be interested in price.
Thanks

I believe all of the Chrysler 8.25s were 29 spline but you will need to confirm that elsewhere. The axle would have to be shipped freight to Cali. My zip code is 24014 and I can get it to a business or hub for pickup but you will need to call some freight companies for quotes. Willson and Yellow have hubs here.

Danielle

xman said:
The rear 8.25 is it 27 or 29 spline, is it drum to drum and how much to ship to 92322?

Thanks

SissieJeep said:
I believe all of the Chrysler 8.25s were 29 spline but you will need to confirm that elsewhere.

8.25 can be either 27 or 29 spline, and I think (don't hold me to it though), 96 was a breakover year, although I have seen repoerts of sporadic 27;s and 29's existing on both sides of hte breakover year.

I will no longer be watching this thread. I don't have very much left to sell and what I do have is listed on EBay under the user name SissieJeep. Thanks.

Back