• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 95 XJ

I do have a black grill from the 95. Its slightly faded but over all in good shape. $15 for Black names and $10 for Red names

If you decide you're willing to ship to So Cal, I'd be interested in steering column surround, blower control (switch) and headlight switch socket with enough wire to splice in. Also, happen to have sun visors (in tan)?

David Bricker / SYR

I just realized that my post kinda made no sense, I was thinking you had both a 27 and 29 spline axle. lol

I should be able to meet and pick up the axle next Sunday the 15th if it was out and that works for you.

I could also pick up whatever parts AzXj wants if need be. We can PM about that when the time gets closer if you're interested.

I'm in Tucson fairly frequently (in two weeks and in a month), so if possible to bring the stuff to Tucson, I could pick it up there?

David Bricker / SYR

I'm in Tucson fairly frequently (in two weeks and in a month), so if possible to bring the stuff to Tucson, I could pick it up there?

David Bricker / SYR

If you are talking to me; Sure I could get the stuff for you too and hold it if you want.

I should be taking my dads Duramax so I will have room to pretty much bring anything back.

hey stewie I need the latchs assembly that locks the rear seat back for the upper portion.. There is one on each side and they bolt to the c pillars, and I also need the spacer that goes around the pin for the swing arm for the bottom of the back seat on the drivers side..

thanks
themud

If you are talking to me; Sure I could get the stuff for you too and hold it if you want.

I should be taking my dads Duramax so I will have room to pretty much bring anything back.

Yes, I was talking to you - thanks much! I take get the stuff from you either May 17th -18th, or June 1-3.

Now, let me find out what is available that I need, and will let you know.

Thanks, David Bricker / SYR

After seeing the build thread, I realize the interior is gray, so scratch the sun visors. How about the steering wheel surround (square-ish plastic two-piece near the dash) and it's screws, headlight switch socket wiring and blower switch? Also, is the tile steering column still intact, or beat to death? don't need the steering wheel, but tilt would be kind of nice if it's going to scrap.

How can I pay you? Paypal, check, carrier pigeon, beers at a later date?

David Bicker / SYR

Of course, this would only be possible if it works for Stewie and I can meet next Sunday (Preferred so I can get the Jeep drivable faster but not a big deal) or the Sunday after that since that is my only day off.

im thinkin we would be free to come up and get the fenders this comin saturday, let me know what works for you stewie

wow lame. even after i help'd you guys out with the whole steering set-up at rock fest.???

I did not realize that it was you that had lent me the set up at RF. I am really bad with names and throw screen names into the mix, and I am terrible at keeping them straight. Since you helped me out, its yours. Just let me know when you can pick it up, or I will let you know if my work ends up taking me out to your neck of the woods.

I just realized that my post kinda made no sense, I was thinking you had both a 27 and 29 spline axle. lol

I should be able to meet and pick up the axle next Sunday the 15th if it was out and that works for you.

I could also pick up whatever parts AzXj wants if need be. We can PM about that when the time gets closer if you're interested.

I'm not sure which axle is under the 96 at the moment. I will be able to find out more after its pulled and I can tare into it and count the splines. The last time I pulled the drums (about new years) they had even shoe wear and shoes looked nearly new, 3.55 gears, even wear on the gears, gear oil changed new years. The 15th is my GFs birthday but I should be able to squeeze out for a little bit if needed.

hey stewie I need the latchs assembly that locks the rear seat back for the upper portion.. There is one on each side and they bolt to the c pillars, and I also need the spacer that goes around the pin for the swing arm for the bottom of the back seat on the drivers side..

thanks
themud

I can save the whole seat for you as well as the pieces that go to the c pillar. the release handle is tab is broken on one side of the seat back but still functions. I'll have to look and see if I have that piece your talking about on the ds seat back. everything is pretty well stripped now.

After seeing the build thread, I realize the interior is gray, so scratch the sun visors. How about the steering wheel surround (square-ish plastic two-piece near the dash) and it's screws, headlight switch socket wiring and blower switch? Also, is the tile steering column still intact, or beat to death? don't need the steering wheel, but tilt would be kind of nice if it's going to scrap.

How can I pay you? Paypal, check, carrier pigeon, beers at a later date?

David Bicker / SYR

The sun visors are in the 96 now and the ones from there are broke. The steering wheel surround is trashed- car audio guys stripped the threads out but it you want it then its yours. Hardware is gone. I have the headlight switch, I will have to check on a wire pigtail on it- $10. Blower switch I will have to check on its condition. Column is in ok shape, $40.

Prefered payments are cash or USPS Money Order (if not paid in person or not with cash)

im thinkin we would be free to come up and get the fenders this comin saturday, let me know what works for you stewie

I just realized that the fenders are also cut for a rocker replacement at the bottom trailing the wheel arch even with the bottom of the door. If you still want them, they are half of what price I told you.

Thanks for the reply. I 'll pass on the column at this point. My surround has stripped threads also - same problem.

Don't need the headlight switch, but could use a chunk of the wiring harness. We just replaced the switch, and one of the terminals on the hardness is burned. Trying to get a better connection. Still interested in the blower switch.

If Nickel80 comes up to get the stuff, I can get money to him from a friend in Tucson.

David Bricker / SYR

Found a blower switch, so I guess the only thing needed now would be a chunk of the wiring harness with the headlight switch socket on it. Thanks for your effort and time.

David Bricker / SYR

Well, the blower switch I thought I had turned out to be bad, so I could still use a blower switch and the wiring socket for the headlight switch.

David Bricker / SYR

hey stewie, could u post up a photo just so i can see, shouldnt be a problem just wanna know what i am workin with

I'm not sure which axle is under the 96 at the moment. I will be able to find out more after its pulled and I can tare into it and count the splines. The last time I pulled the drums (about new years) they had even shoe wear and shoes looked nearly new, 3.55 gears, even wear on the gears, gear oil changed new years. The 15th is my GFs birthday but I should be able to squeeze out for a little bit if needed.

Ya man, it would be very much appreciated if you could make a little time for me. All I need now is an axle so I can finally drive the new rig. Just PM me the details whenever you get a chance and I can meet you pretty much anytime after 8am Sunday.

David_Bricker: Once you figure out everything you are gonna get, PM me the details also and we can get everything that figured out.

Were you able to salvage the headlight switch socket and the heater fan switch?

David Bricker / SYR

Were you able to salvage the headlight switch socket and the heater fan switch?

David Bricker / SYR

Sure was. No charge for those two small items.

Sure was. No charge for those two small items.

OK, great - thanks. I owe you a beer next time I'm on Phoenix - Thanksgiving time for sure.

Am talking with nickel80 to pick them up from you this weekend.

David Bricker / SYR

Back