• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting out 89xj

boogie94xj

NAXJA Forum User
Parting out my 2 door 89. 4.0 runs but needs vacuum lines to be gone over. 5spd(good tranny, bad clutch), np231 x-fer case, aluminum factory rims(ok shape). If anyone wants the motor, you gottta pull it cause i don't have a hoist. If anyone wants the whole thing make me an offer.

What color is it? Do you have the plastic trim pieces that go along the lower part of the body panels? Specifically the one for the drivers side door?

I am interested in axle shafts front and rear? Can you verify it is a non C-clip D35.

How much,
Michael

Any front tow hooks n brackets?

Bloodlessd4 said:
what color is the interior???

If it's tan, does it have an overhead console?

Ok I'll try and answer everyone as best I can.

David: Black but faded, plastic trim is there

2extreme: I will open the diff and check in about an hour...pm you with answer

Bloodless4: maroon interior, grille stuff is chromed

1989laredoxj: make me an offer cause I want to plant some grass. You'll have to tow/trailer it. The x-fer case is in the back with both drive shafts. I was going to do the clutch by myself but ran out of time/interest. Do you need the title? I will have to get a duplicate from PA DOT if you do.

mission inc: sorry no tow hooks...put em on my 94 and the interior is maroon with no overhead.

I don't need the motor....tranny would be nice but dont need it... t-case drive shafts axles none of those are needed. ALL i need is the body doors and windows. Dont need seats. electrical isnt anything I need. I really only need the shell. If its a rolling chassis that would be great but doesnt even need to be that. Tell me What you are able to sell and I can give you a price. If your not interested in just selling the chassis thanks anyway

What kind of time frame are we looking at. Do you need the shell asap or do I have some time to part out axles, motor, seats etc? Getting rid of the shell would be a problem unless i came across someone like you. If I had a list of stuff you definitely want, I could pull everything else out and let you have it. Btw, it's located near allentown PA.

It needs to be a rolling chassis but It yould help if you had the doors, glass, steering... and thats really all i need the tranny would be nice but if you want to sell that go for it I have another one sitting in my garage. I dont need anything else
seats....engine.. any electrical....take the carpet out if you want to.

Back