• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

part out: 2001 2 door

is the cat and muffler in good shape how much?

Maybe interested in the brake pedal/clutch pedal assembly.

And maybe the floor shifter plate.

I don't have a ton of cash right now, so... pm me.

Thanks.

Looking @ the trans. I can pull it if need be. Possibly trade for a AX-15 4wd trans?If not give me a # & lets see what we can work out.

I'm interested in the motor, last motor I picked up is siezed. Also the hood if it's straight and dent free.

how much for the rear hatch surround and the plastic from the hatch?

40 bucks?

Pm'd u regarding steering wheel cover/airbag.
I might consider the roof rail bar x2, pls advise on price shipped to 89139.

Thx.

sorry i really dont want to ship anythine

Do you still have the seats. If so you available to pick up today or tomorrow. Pm me please

sorry those sold right away

Looking @ the trans. I can pull it if need be. Possibly trade for a AX-15 4wd trans?If not give me a # & lets see what we can work out.

pm'd!

I'm interested in the motor, last motor I picked up is siezed. Also the hood if it's straight and dent free.

i have a guy looking at the motor tomorrow, if he passes for some reason i will let you know. hood is in excellent condition as i remember it. i will look more closely tomorrow, but from what i remember it was great.

i have a guy looking at the motor tomorrow, if he passes for some reason i will let you know. hood is in excellent condition as i remember it. i will look more closely tomorrow, but from what i remember it was great.

Did you sell the motor? How much for the hood? I'll be getting some fenders painted soon and it would be nice to shoot the hood at the same time.

Back