• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pa Jeep Show Meet and Greet?

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Do you guys want to get together and meet up at the show? I think my wife and I are going on Saturday, anyone else going Saturday? I don't think we'll be bringing the Jeep, and we'll probably have the kids with us so we're just going to park outside the gate and walk in. Don't forget your $$. If I don't buy anything else, I at least stock up on "Rescue Tape" every year. That stuff comes in very handy!!

I was going to tag this on to the other post, but thought it may be better to start a new one.

Post up if your coming, then we can determine a place/time to meet up.

A.

I MIGHT be able to make it. Wouldnt be registering for anything special, just go to look around and what-not. I'll have to see if I can get out of work for the day on saturday. I'll post back when I know for sure if im going or not.

saturday would be best for me as well. not sure if i will be with jeep yet or not. guess we need to find out who all is coming and maybe we can meet up there or someplace along the route.

Sean

Keith and I are looking to come up Saturday too...bringing the little one..she loves anything with a motor...can't imagine where she gets that from

wiretie said:
I'll probably be going Saturday but according to Mapquest it would be about a 3 1/2 hour drive for me. :doh:

I just checked that out also and it's the same distance for me. With the price of fuel it doesn't look like I'll be making it.

Alright, lets do this... at 3:00pm, meet at the left end of the HUGE covered bleachers (grandstands) near the restrooms. This is assuming we haven't bumped into each other before that. I am sure if the weather is going to be as hot as it has been, we could all use a little shade for a little while. I'll have a NAXJA shirt on, just look for the big guy with dark hair with my wife and 2 young kids.

Sound like a plan??

A.

Ill be there saturday, look for me Andy ill be there with Egon and DITA, if i can find my red NAC Fest 07 shirt i will wear it (also any from this year still around? how much i never got one) and to you guys who are debating it because of the drive, i went last year when it was 3 hrs, im going this year and it's 2hrs. If you have never been its well worth the cost of gas!!! (mabye save you from buying something). You wont see anything like this spectale but here, plus many of the vendors you know and love (or hate) will be there.

SeansBlueXJ said:
Ill be there saturday, look for me Andy ill be there with Egon and DITA, if i can find my red NAC Fest 07 shirt i will wear it (also any from this year still around? how much i never got one)

Check yer PM's

A.

Andy in Pa. said:
Alright, lets do this... at 3:00pm, meet at the left end of the HUGE covered bleachers (grandstands) near the restrooms. This is assuming we haven't bumped into each other before that. I am sure if the weather is going to be as hot as it has been, we could all use a little shade for a little while. I'll have a NAXJA shirt on, just look for the big guy with dark hair with my wife and 2 young kids.

Sound like a plan??

A.

Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

-Bobby

WOO HOO! my buddy just welded up my rocker rails. he'll have a booth at the jeep show - custom local & mobile welding. these will be at his booth - not on my rig. yet.

I kinda took ideas from different ones I've seen, they're SWEET

I'll be in Pittsburgh next weekend for the vintage grand prix. It'll be the first road trip for the stroker. If all goes well, I'll be willing to let some fellow xj lovers take her for a spin after the races(only rules are that you gotta keep the revs under 4K and that it stays on the road). Also, If anyone is going to that Jeep meet, can you see if anyone has a 96 ecu for a 4.0 with the ax15? I have a 98 auto ecu that I'd be willing to trade. I'll also be in Lancaster soon to visit a buddy.

heya gang i'll be there. my parents live in york and i have too drop off the kids to them cause they are heading to the beach that week. so i'm going to kill two birds with one stone. i'll have my grey cherokee shirt on i got from nacfest. see you guys n gals there.

Hammered said:
WOO HOO! my buddy just welded up my rocker rails. he'll have a booth at the jeep show - custom local & mobile welding. these will be at his booth - not on my rig. yet.

I kinda took ideas from different ones I've seen, they're SWEET

I'm jealous. If your at the show on sunday give me a call so we can meet up and I can get with this guy about possibly making me a set!!!

Back