• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OMG finnaly

xxx-j08

NAXJA Forum User
hey there sierra chapter ive been trying to get this forum acess for about 4 months now i am deffinately excited to say im intersted in joining im in the roseville area and have seen many of your jeeps around the area you might have seen mine (90 xj 6.5 rustys 35 inch procomp x-terrains ARB bull bumper but the thing that makes it stand out the most is the tripple trumpet train horn stickin out the top) lol i was planneing on going to your meet and greet on wend but since i havent been able to contact or post i felt a little awkward just shoing up to a randome house with a case of beer "mind you id let a guy into my house if he rolld up in a jeep with a 30 rack" sorry personal preferance
lol pm me im trying to see how many of you are going to brown valley for the calrock event and seeing if you guys where gonna meet up and caravan out there.

First off - welcome to the forum...

2nd - use the 'enter' key from time to time - it really makes posts easier to read.

Phil and I for sure will be going to Browns Valley - should be a good time!

xxx-j08 said:
contact or post i felt a little awkward just shoing up to a randome house with a case of beer

No need to feel awkward, you fit right in with that kind of attitude! Welcome the the SC

I think there was plenty of beer. In fact, I even brought some home. I know, that is bad form to take beer home, but I'm an old fart and I likes me beer, and it was not that cheap crap that Phil was drinking. :yap:

I look forward to meeting up with you in the future. I'm your neighbor from Rocklin.

rocknxj said:
I think there was plenty of beer. In fact, I even brought some home. I know, that is bad form to take beer home, but I'm an old fart and I likes me beer, and it was not that cheap crap that Phil was drinking. :yap:

I look forward to meeting up with you in the future. I'm your neighbor from Rocklin.

Phil was drinking Pyramid Heff...

I was the fool drinking the B -

Back