• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Olympic 500 Series Rock Maxi bumper, part number 506-151 w/ M12,000 winch

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
The Warn M12,000 winch has 125' of 3/8" cable on it. I did spool it out once, and it looks to be in good condition. It is an Olympic 500 Series Rock Maxi bumper, part number 506-151. Looking at Olympic's web site, it appears they no longer make any winch bumpers. I've attached a couple pictures of the bumper, one with the stinger attached. I also have a good sized stinger that bolts to and goes with the bumper but that is not anywhere close (in Panamint Springs) but it will be trained down in the next 45 days (an IOU). Includes the pictured lights.

The bumper was significantly modified to fit this winch so it has been clearanced in multiple areas. Retail on this winch alone is $1,599.99!!!!

$600 for everything.

Located in Pasadena.

bumper1.jpg bumper2.jpg

This should fix that issue.

I guess the bumper and winch would be out of the question as well.

David Bricker / SYR

My girl went off on me buying a $50 beach pass for my jeep :twak: She'd prolly kill me with a pillow while I sleep if I bought a membership haha

Time to find a new woman.

Willing to sell just the bumper? How much. A friend of mine is looking for something like this. He would be interested in the tube setup as well.

If not, I might be interested in the whole package, just gotta see if the winch will fit my bumper.

Willing to sell just the bumper? How much. A friend of mine is looking for something like this. He would be interested in the tube setup as well.

If not, I might be interested in the whole package, just gotta see if the winch will fit my bumper.

I am.

Make an offer via PM and it can be delivered to JV

IMG_2397.jpg

I've had offers for just the bumper, winch, and both.....no money yet.

The winch is heavy....not going to lie.

I need $500 cash for the winch.

sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back