• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ok well for sale, EVERYTHING you can imaging in a garage... Bender, paint ball, etc.

pics and/or make and model of the drill press?

THis might be it. I did get it from HF about a yr or so ago.
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=65589

65589.gif

Im pretty sure I want that. Any pics of the actual thing? and is it really 4'x4' when closed? it doesnt look THAT big maybe 4'x2'?
Yeah maybe like 30x48x10ish. its up in my camping storage crapola. I wil see about pulling it down and taking a picture of it. Not going to set it all up though if I dont have to. Its not a quick up down. takes a bit and dont have that patience. If you wanted to come over and set it up and all thats more then fine by me..

let me know.

Dude I told u I want that battery! I got some
cash right here!

Well Ben I forgot all about that. but it does sound familier. You two figure it out.

put me in line for the drill press if the others fall through.
I really need to watch this forum more often :D

I have no money in hand and if you want it come get it.

I talked to robert about the drill press, I have one similar to that but I want a floor model.

Apologies for not getting back to you robert. Brendon, it is yours if you want it.

Leep

I have no money in hand and if you want it come get it.

Opps. I have someone coming to get the drill press today after work. Sorry. I am just brain dead these days..

Back