• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ok well for sale, EVERYTHING you can imaging in a garage... Bender, paint ball, etc.

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Ok well I am going to start my list tonight and add to it tomorrow I think. I need to clear all this out and get enough to buy my daughter a jeep. So wont take Low ball but will not be asking much for each item. NOTHING here is junk, all works and is in good condition to great or new condition.

Pro-Tools 105HD bender, with pedastool stand, degree wheel and handle - about 500$ total and used for a few big and small projects in perfect cond - 300$
105_p1.jpg

1-3/4x6 240deg die for above new never used - 230 new - sell for 130 sep or with above for 100$.

1-1/4x4 240deg die for above new never used - 190 new - sell for 120 alone or 90 with both above.

pro-tools HSN-500 notcher NEW in box. New goes for 219 on sale. will let this go for 150$
hsn500-full.jpg

Ketetic HC2000 battery still in warranty this is a BOMB battery!
hc2000.jpg

Kinetik HC2000 Power Cell
Unstoppable output and high reserve capacity to back it up! More powerful than any other brand of power cell. Fits Chevy or Dodge trucks and many other larger vehicles.

Specifications
Weight:61 lbs.Ah:102Amps:2250Dimensions:12" x 6.5" x 8.2"Suggested Retail:$449.99

All Kinetik HC Power Cells Feature:
  • AGM Technology
  • Sealed Non-Spillable Design
  • Mount In Any Position
  • Ultra Low ESR
  • More Plates For Stronger Energy Density
  • Higher Voltage Under Load
  • Tightly Packed Cells
  • Superior Heat & Vibration Resistance
Kinetik HC2000 Power Cell
New is alot - 70$ AND ITS YOURS!

Dana 44 mini-spool - new unused - 50$

Bosch 12009 O2 sensor new in box - fits for sure all renix maybe others? - 25$

Ipod - Itouch 8Gb barely used if at all - some small marks on back from just being in a drawer. 120$

Ipod Nano the square style about a yr old 4Gb - 75$

Sim card style Nokia Cell phone E51 in great condition. This is a great personal or business use cell. http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e51-2106.php this is a very usable phone for the professional type in mind.
235$ two months ago. Selling it with box and manual for 75$

nokia-e51-00.jpg

Whistler Pro58 radar detector. WIth box but no manual, manual online though. 130$ new http://www.overstock.com/Electronic...d=123620&fp=F&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=10855606

selling for 50$ Have cig lighter adapter and hard wiring harness still new.
L10855606a.jpg

Ford throttle body spacer for the 5.4 motor. Was listed for the expedition and the F-150 for the 2001. Fits up to the new 5.4 design. Believe its up to 03 or 04. New in package. 75$ new, sell for 20$.

1/2" drill press, thiking its 1/3 HP maybe 1/2HP. works great - 30$

Coleman Dual fuel 2 burner camp stove. recently bought used 2 times - 40$

Full camp kitchen. THis think is 4ftx4ftx10" when colasped in the carry bag. opened it is one main center section, and two side fold outs that have folding legs also. It has a full high portion that holds utencils and paper towels etc. its like a formica top on the three sections. Has under counter shevles. Really pretty nice and not messed up at all. New was like 300$. selling for 75$. this is great for campers and small trailer people.

Two complete paint ball setups. One with very moded 06 or 07 autococker and dye 4500psi air tank and such. one with a Dragun "The One" with full optical eye system and Dye Peanut composite 4500 PSI tank and such. eaitehr setup 200$ thats about 1/4 the total for either. BOth have a mask, waist pod holder and 4 pods for the holder.

Ok more later.

Picts upon request and email address to send to

I dont believe so. I have been told that I cant use the JD dies on my bender Sorry.. :-(

My buddy has an 89 with a bad o2 sensor (he believes). Not much of a renix guy but is there only one o2 sensor? He would definitely be interested if you can ship it this way.
Thanks Robert and hope all is well! What sort of jeep are you looking to get for the daughter? I know of a few for sale.
Chris

My buddy has an 89 with a bad o2 sensor (he believes). Not much of a renix guy but is there only one o2 sensor? He would definitely be interested if you can ship it this way.
Thanks Robert and hope all is well! What sort of jeep are you looking to get for the daughter? I know of a few for sale.
Chris

Yeah the 89 takes this sensor. [email protected] If you want it shipped add 5$ and give me a business addy in the paypal payment info field.

Looking for a 1999 or newer 4x4 cherokee all stock if possible if not stock then close to it.

I might be interested in the camp kitchen, you got pics or a a brand name I could look up?

Heres a pict I found online.

0004983367302_LG.jpg

Chris

Correct - RENIX has only the one HEGO sensor.

ok well Battery is sold, all else is still up and avail as of right now

also have...

13" sharp color TV - 15$

15" sony flat monitor LCD - 20$

3.5" Polk Audio 2 way speakers in perfect condition and used for maybe 2 wks at most - 15$

6x9 kicker 3 way speakers like new same as above, used for maybe 2 weeks - 25$

12" audiobahn sub used for about a month - 20$

Bender and notcher and dies gone...

Back