• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oak harbor sightings

jeepnleo

NAXJA Forum User
Saw a red cherokee driver said dad is cherokee chuck. Looked good and the yellow on the axles were interesting.

Light blue with rack on top lifted driving down 20.

White with warrior product roof rack lifted

Any of you guys own these

Last edited:
Ok I got a wave on the way into work. Nice lifted xj. Also parked near a lifted green xj with trimmed fenders with wrangler wheels. Funny thing the green xj moved over two spots. I was going to say hi but female in drivers seat was on phone and I had to get back to work.

This was on base or on the way into base.

Any of you guys??

I've got a green lifted one, provided it was parked in the theatre parking lot in front of the vp hangars. But I'm not a female and do my best not to talk on my phone when driving. So that may disqualify me. I have seen your new red cherokee running about once, and am pretty sure that you live just around the corner from me.

Who has the dark blue one that is lifted and it is usually sitting on your left on the outskirts of town (hwy 20) before you hit the Mazda dealer?

Mac

Back