• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC - Your other rides.

aaronsxj said:
SANY0222-1.jpg

SANY0217-1.jpg

1980 vw scirocco 2.0 16v, motronic ECU, tectonics chip, dynomax exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors on all 4, konig wheels, toyo tires, H&R springs, autotech upper stress bar and lower subframe, and all sorts of others.

mine's on the east coast now.. shouldn't have sold it.

cleanrocco.jpg

it's a shame that you sold it.:bawl: It looks very nice and you don't see very many looking good.

1/4 mile time on mine????????????????????????

I have owned far tomany cars to post them all on here,so well just go with what i have now......first the ones with no pics ((i cant find them on this POS computer)) 66 impala with a 327 56 Tbird with 312 wideblock 66 mustang with hipo 289......now for the ones i have pics of.

First my 90 XJ after a good mudbath up at reiter

PICT0007.jpg

then my 2 RX7s 83 and 88 vert,both N/A....for now hahaha ((83 is up for sale right now PM me for details))

PICT0001.jpg

then there is the 98 navi

nav1-1.jpg

the wonderfull thing about living in the boondox is no one cares if i ride my 99 YZ125 or my 03 400EX on the street.

125.jpg

beverly024.jpg

then there is the good old poolude,i put way to much money into this pice of shit 90

PICT0510.jpg

More past cars
55 Pontiac
1955pontiac.jpg

'62 Vauxhall Victor Super 101 (mine was white with primer red fenders)
800px-Vauxhall_Victor_4.jpg

'77 AMX (looks pretty much like my current daily driver '82 AMC Spirit)
DSC00329.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

The 304 is in my '73 J4000 (that I rolled this time last year) and is about to get retransplanted into the '77 Jeep J10 shortbox I picked up last fall, with a shortbox bed to be put on yet.

Current daily driver: '82 Spirit with 4.2L and 999 auto. (as soon as my MJ is back on the road, a 2wd AW4 and 4.0L head with EFI will be going in!)
DSC02679.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

Last edited:
cherotron said:
mine's on the east coast now.. shouldn't have sold it.

cleanrocco.jpg

You got that vwvortex dish and strech going on!

My 87 2dr. XJ is the DD, but the wifes van sees my fat butt too...

94 Chrylser Town & Country
3.8L FWD, ALL POWER OPTIONS
2275129_9_full.jpg

Here is the ride that I sold to buy the Jeep:
1987 Mazda B2000, 2.0L 4 cyl, Weber carb
No frills.
2275097_31_full.jpg

The body work was started in the picture with the van, I sold the truck to my brother in law (sisters husband) who wanted a good reliable ride. I needed to haul both my kids, and the Mazda just wasn''t doing it. The truck is now in his hands and one solid color instead of two....

Oh yeah, this one too, though it's my other brother in laws (wifes brother), 1967 Dodge Polara 500, 383 4 bbl.
2275129_28_full.jpg

To check out my rides in detail, go to http://www.cardomain.com/id/Poorboy_616

Last edited:
Ba-Riedo said:
We have beaches in WA, they just usually have rocks and not sand...:banghead:

-Alex

I BEG to differ, I live on the Long Beach Peninsula, 28 miles of sand to drive on....

Hell, maybe I will see you there!!

BTW, just given you a hard time ;)

Pic of the other 'wheeler in the driveway...
'74 Ramcharger SE, 360/727/NP203(Milemarker-kitted)/6"Superlift/35"MudRovers...

Went from this:
PumpkinFlex3.jpg

To this:
sandlake9.jpg

Need a parts rig??? i have a freind tryin to sell a ramcharger for cheap, it clears 36's has a 318 (i think) and a 4 speed, runs good, has the full romovable top, needs tires, he would sell for like 3 to 5 hundred.

Possibly... what year? Pics? '74 was the only year for the top with doorframes... i.e. whan the top is removed, the doorframe that the window rolls up into stays w/the top... '75 and later, the doorframe stayed with the door... sucks, 'cause BestTop makes a soft top, but only for the '75-up model years!:bawl: Would really like to get my hands on a factory canvas top and bows, but not much chance in that... might search Craigslist... last one I saw must've been gold-plated, 'cause the dude wanted a million bucks for it!(n)

Found this @ Mclellan's (sp?) auto brochures...

B29958.jpg

That's my Pumpkin!!!

ok my turn Starions and conquests i have a few

DSC_0005.jpg

Racer
87 conquest
DSC_0016.jpg

weekend driver
89 conquest shp last year for the starion and conquest
DSC_0034.jpg

Weekday driver auto good in trafic just on nice days
88 conquest
DSC_0039.jpg

Rare color kinda on the parts car list might build it
87 conquest
DSC_0022.jpg

New to the toy bin needs paint and assembly runs great rare color
86 starion
DSC_0010.jpg

old racer blew motor building it back to stock just for driving
87 starion
DSCN0056.jpg

trooper just a winter driver or camping skiing
86 trooper
DSC_0280.jpg

The beast it does all the work
78 F-250
DSC_0003.jpg

Daily driver
91 toyota camery no pic don't know why

naughty_auty said:
ok my turn Starions and conquests i have a few
DSC_0003.jpg

Daily driver
91 toyota camery no pic don't know why

I didn't even know there were that many Starions still in existance. Defenitely one of Mitsubishi's few gems. I don't think I've even seen one in a few years.

I like that Ford! Great Truck.

The starion is a rare find in deed.....

I do have to laugh about the guy I saw getting pulled off the beach today....

Mid Eighties Toyota 4WD van....

Complete with knobby all terrain tires, looked out of place on that vehicle.....

Back