• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC - Your other rides.

You missed some areas around the outer edges of the Honda... it's got the fast look all around...then it's the normal picture... nice ride though.

my only other rides:
05 450 ktm (streetkit in box under bike):
BIKE.jpg

and a grandpa-ish looking 88 b2200 (no pics right now-buried) powered by this(note the nine inch waiting for me-will install in the mazda or the xj,we will wait and see which kills the 8.8 first:
mazdalet1.jpg
(one of my bigger brainfarts)

juniorXJ said:
i dont care what anyone says. built right, hondas can be fast. that one is well done in the appearance area.

This is my new build currently has a GSR Swap ill be Boosting this summer.

I have had alot of hondas and a few turbo ones, My girlfriend is currently
running 7psi on a gsr and DYNO tuned it to 276whp. In a hatchback thats
good for mid 12's with steet slicks.

Im always willing to trade some honda work for some jeep work !

Just picked this up tonight. Crappy cell phone shot:
DSC00055.jpg

Now to get rid of that ugly front plate...

TRSCobra said:
Just picked this up tonight. Crappy cell phone shot:
DSC00055.jpg

Now to get rid of that ugly front plate...

Nice. I put some hard "test miles" on my buddies 2000, and I was very impressed. The only thing that you have to get used to is revving the engine like a rotary to get power out of it. It has no bottom end torque. But when you get to the second cam profile.......wooohooo!

-Jeremy

XJSlater said:
Well right now its just the jeep...

HPIM2537.jpg

And last but not least, the one ride that will never let me down!!! :D

forum_youngblood_152.jpg
Adam, when I go wheelin with you guys ima bring one of my boards up to play in the snow :)

NickThePyro said:
Adam, when I go wheelin with you guys ima bring one of my boards up to play in the snow :)

Thats actually a ton of fun, I did it a few weeks ago behind Matts and Riches jeeps. Get a long tow strap and some goggles and head up into the powder. 30 miles per hour is also key.:thumbup:

-Alex

85xj4dr said:
WTf is stuffed into that little ol' truck? SBC?
yup 74 nova 350, .60 over,7004r,8.8,and some stuff.And no it is NOT lowered. probably one of the dumber things I've done,took a perfect little easy on gas,dirtbike/garbage hauler and made it impracticle. Get driven maybe 3 months of the year. Its really funny watchin people turnin there heads looking for the muscle car or big truck and not see it!!

bcmaxx said:
yup 74 nova 350, .60 over,7004r,8.8,and some stuff.And no it is NOT lowered. probably one of the dumber things I've done,took a perfect little easy on gas,dirtbike/garbage hauler and made it impracticle. Get driven maybe 3 months of the year. Its really funny watchin people turnin there heads looking for the muscle car or big truck and not see it!!

oh man. Ever take it to the strip? Bet if you did that, you'd REALLY suprise some people.

closest place to me is spokane ,wa. 3-1/2 hrs away. no truck and trailer, really afraid of something letting loose on me and getting stranded.would be fun though.I have a neat burnout vid but i'd rather not post it

Kyle Horvath said:
Alex, Powder is soft at 30 mph. Try falling on sand at 30+mph! I'm gettin a helmet soon.

n30902436_30181618_1807.jpg

How screwed up was that board? It took one of my friends a good 2 hours to petex(sp) my base and grind it down after I went on some sandy ice on the roads. Oh and I dont fall.:yelclap:

-Alex

oh yeah baby. i would say anywhere from 350CID to a bored out 400 (YIKES!)

and that aint no mini trucker.

thats a muscle machine secret infiltration agent, specially manufactured to get into the deepest most secure locale of the "mini trucks", and still be able to .....Git-R-Done

nice job!

*edit*

WHOOOPS!!! didnt see page 8!

good call on the displacement though eh?

hey can you post or PM me on the engine specs?

i'm a small block FREAK!

Last edited:
Alex
That's a dedicated sand board! hahaha
I'd never ride any of my snowboards on the beach!
But sandboarding is definitley a good way to stay in shape, seems how it's 3 hours to a snow resort from here.

Kyle Horvath said:
Alex
That's a dedicated sand board! hahaha
I'd never ride any of my snowboards on the beach!
But sandboarding is definitley a good way to stay in shape, seems how it's 3 hours to a snow resort from here.
45 minutes to snoqualmie FTW:D

Sand boarding just sounds painful, I cant see sand giving any leeway on a fall :( But there are no beaches arround here :(

NickThePyro said:
45 minutes to snoqualmie FTW:D

Sand boarding just sounds painful, I cant see sand giving any leeway on a fall :( But there are no beaches arround here :(

We have beaches in WA, they just usually have rocks and not sand...:banghead:

-Alex

hondata79 said:
My 1st love.... but the jeep is growing on me !

DSC00002copy.jpg
Wow, I am not a guy who likes Hondas at all but that thing looks very nice. I actualy dispise them but it is because there are so many people who put a $50 intake and shitty coffe can exhaust on them and think they are even the least bit fast. You are one of the few who built that thing right!! I can't remember the last time I saw a Honda that was lowered and actually had a camber kit on it. It is still front wheel drive though, I like Subies better!

Back