• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW Chapter Event???

Alright lets set it in stone.

Saturday Dec 18 upto Jacks pass.
You know any where go to meet??
Maybe a McDonalds (easy to find and some people will eat breakfast there)

As far as equipment
Recovery points
Fire extinguisher
First aid kit
Recovery strap
Extra clothing and food(you never know when you will have to sleep out in the woods.
Spare (full size preferred)(jack is also helpful but most of us have spares)
CB (highly recommended but not mandatory)

And as far as you stock cherokee is concerned. Last year I was able to out do a Toy on 32 BFG MT, with my balding street tread. Just make sure you have recocery points front and rear and you will be just fine.

I am going to start a new thread on this snow run.

Last edited:
I would be up for another one in Jan or Feb.

Sorry you can't make it but I understand :wave:

I will put in to try and get the 18th off. A little late now, but I will try.

Tomorrow UPS is supposed to drop off a present of safety toys to toss into the Jeep

BUT, I still need to install some front tow hooks (on order) and pick-up some chains. I have a CB (someplace) that I have had with the intents of installing in three different vehicles. The CB outlasts the vehicles. The vehicles keep getting totalled. I think the only thing I need is to come up with a good mount and find all of the hardware. Tomorrow I might dig the crap out and head up to the CB shop in Fed. Way.

Anyway,
Rear Recovery point :star:
Fire Extinguisher :gag: Could be better quality
First Aid kit :star:
Recover Strap :star:
CB :speepin: I will get around to it. Just got to figure out where to run all of the dang wires.
Rear Recovery Point :hang: But they are on the way.

Back