• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Number of things FS

wheelinscott

NAXJA Forum User
Have a number of things still around from parting my old jeep. I am heading to the 30th and can bring them down. Will ship on your dime.

JKS bar pin eliminator. Nothing wrong just broke the bolts in the new jeep so I have no need for them. will get new hardware. $25

HP Dana 30. 3.55s out of a 99 with around 200XXX unit bearings were good and bushings are in excellent condition. will include stock lower and upper control arms if wanted with good bushings. $220

NP231 with hackntap- out of a yj originally (don't know the miles) and fit my 93 xj. flange style. great condition. I put 15xxx miles on it. $225

Total Fab rear quarters- the company is no longer around, I will sandblast and primer them before selling. passenger bottom corner is slightly bent but will straighten out as best I can. $125

Cup holder that goes on the SIDE of the center console on earlier models (if was on my 93) the bracket on the bottom was broken but I was still able to hold 2 44oz drinks in it. $10

Oil pressure sending unit. Its is a couple of months old. No jeep to put it on. $15

I will put pictures up later hopefully.

-Scott

Last edited:
BPE are rear

Ill get pics of the quarters for ya

Edit: here is a pic i have right before they were removed. Ill get updated pics though. (sorry cell pic)

Last edited:
broke my ring and pinion on the 30th trip. Make offer on the stuff so I can fix it... :)

The dana 30 is off the table till I figure out what I need on it. (i destroyed both shafts along with the ring an pinion on my jeep) need the shafts on it now....

Back