• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP231 Skid Plates On Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let everyone know, it dose not fit with a Rusty's Long Arm set up. The cross member is too wide.

Just to let everyone know, it dose not fit with a Rusty's Long Arm set up. The cross member is too wide.

I thought someone has used it with the Rustys LA setup before....???

Can you expand on the cross member being too wide? Maybe some pics? It could help us make adjustments to the skid that would possibly allow it to work with that, and maybe more, LA setups. I'm not sure I understand how the CM could be too wide...

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Here are some pictures of the Rusty's LA cross member vs. your skid. The bottom of the CM extends out farther than a stock one and lips up.

Bottom of Rusty's CM vs. skid

Top of Rusty's CM vs. skid

Top view of Rusty's CM

Here are some measurements for you. The top of the CM is about 4" wide and the bottom is a tad shy of 6"

Hope this helps!

Angle grinder here I come!

How much shipped to 40502? Thanks. Also, when do you plan on having the full belly skid ready, and a price on that as well, thanks

Hi everyone! In the future, please PM me for price requests. Occasionally I will run into a period of time where I don't get on here and check the boards but I receive PM's to my phone so I get them almost instantly (except for the past 2 weeks because it quit working for some unknown reason).

btfury - I'll send again...
bgwyllys61 - PM will be sent momentarily...

It's time for another sale! Additional 5% discount going on now until further notice! This will save you about an additional $5.

Oh, btfury and bgwyllys61, I will make sure you get this discount applied in your price request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back