• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NP231 Skid Plates On Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all of your orders during the special!!! Discount now resumes at 10%.

I had this come up several times so I thought I'd bring it up. I can ship two of these skid plates in one box so if you have a friend who wants one too, try to combine the order...it will save you almost half in shipping. The shipping cost only goes up a little bit when I toss in a second skid.

Does the free corner attach to anything or does it just hang there in space?

Does the free corner attach to anything or does it just hang there in space?

It hangs there. We actually went back and forth on this 3 times. The first version had this, then we removed that corner by basically chopping it off. Then we came to a realization, while that corner is pretty much "hanging out there", it's providing protection that wasn't available when the corner was chopped off. Even chopping the corner still doesn't add any additional attachment points. We thought about a drop down bracket to that corner but we haven't run into the need yet.

Basically, that corner might as well be there. It's extra protection. BUT, we are definitely welcoming to ideas!

How much for 1 to 46929?

FedEx just dropped mine at the door. As said before, this thing is friggen beefy! Very nice work. I'm very interested to see the rest of AA's products to come. Thanks! :party:

Do you have a pic of the plate mounted under the rig? (not from the side)

Only one for install purposes but there is a jack holding it up. Mine is actually off my vehicle. I will be putting it back on hopefully tomorrow morning so I'll take one then and post it. So I know what you're looking to see...do you want to see the coverage area?

I love mine! I'd order it at regular price or whatever lol.

Thank Bruce!

Mines doing it's job and the sticker is suprisingly still on it lol.

P.s. You might wanna give these guys some advice here:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=633220

Thanks for spreading the good word Chase! I'd go on there and say something but I'd get booted for not being a paying sponsor. Jeepforum.com is probably where we'll go next but currently NAXJA is giving us close to all we can handle at this time. We're having to bump up the number we produce here lately! It's a good thing though!!!

Got mine today, thanks Bruce. Looks great, my only suggestion would be to throw another wrap of tape around the bag that holds the screws, mine were rolling around in the box. Never know when a shipping company is going to break a box and lose much needed hardware.

Otherwise it looks great can't wait to install. :cheers:

Got mine today, thanks Bruce. Looks great, my only suggestion would be to throw another wrap of tape around the bag that holds the screws, mine were rolling around in the box. Never know when a shipping company is going to break a box and lose much needed hardware.

Otherwise it looks great can't wait to install. :cheers:

Hmmm...was the bag loose or did the bag break open leaving the bolts loose?

Glad you like the skid though!

Bag broke open. But its definately not a complaint, the bag should have been fine but the skid had a ways to go in the back of a FedEx truck. Never know what the shippers will do once they have the box.

Thanks again.

Yeah, Just opened my box, Screws running loose with a big tear in the ziplock. They scratched my new skidplate all up! I'm very disappointed! :jester:

Bag broke open. But its definately not a complaint, the bag should have been fine but the skid had a ways to go in the back of a FedEx truck. Never know what the shippers will do once they have the box.

Thanks again.

Yeah, Just opened my box, Screws running loose with a big tear in the ziplock. They scratched my new skidplate all up! I'm very disappointed! :jester:

Lol...

Ok, we've been meaning to get some better bags but haven't done so yet. I guess I'll make that a priority. We'll need to anyways for hardware on the new bumper coming soon.

Not a big deal just dont want a good vendor having to deal with missing hardware issues if it can be avoided with a little feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back