• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***NorthWest Fest Planning and Event Details***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plan for me is leave thursday morning come home Sunday. Or until I can't stand you guys anymore:moon:
did you let criss know? lol

il prob do the same

thats a little ways away but if it doesnt conflict with my bowfishing tourney schedule i will probably make it again. but wont be going on any more snow runs during this trip.... haha

Ha i will most likely make it and this time be around at night to join you all for some drinks and tell lies haha

Ya i think im just gonna stick with the group this time. Just take it easy and mingle with everyone lol o and get to play on the rocks ;)

Hey gang, I have been off line for a while but now I am back. I cant wait for another great NWFest. I will be there with my neighbor marc again and both our wives. If anything like past years it will prove to be another great weekend!!!

I hate to say it but with gas prices being what they are projected to be in late June. I don't see us making it to NWFest this year. I just can't do $6.00 gal at whistlin jacks. An estimated $550 - $650 for 3 days of camping and wheeling is just not a luxury I can afford. We may just do a trip to the coast for a few days or something. Unless I can figure out how to not spend at least 3 tanks worth of fuel money. I am out.

I hate to say it but with gas prices being what they are projected to be in late June. I don't see us making it to NWFest this year. I just can't do $6.00 gal at whistlin jacks. An estimated $550 - $650 for 3 days of camping and wheeling is just not a luxury I can afford. We may just do a trip to the coast for a few days or something. Unless I can figure out how to not spend at least 3 tanks worth of fuel money. I am out.

its 4 months out.. so i'm not worried about it.. but FTR.. I agree with you..

And I'm out!!!!! Thanks to the few who have no respect around here

Last edited:
and sarcasm is always free. We are very overwhelming for the newer people. But give it time, we grow on you like a bad fungus, and you will enjoy it as much as we do.

and sarcasm is always free. We are very overwhelming for the newer people. But give it time, we grow on you like a bad fungus, and you will enjoy it as much as we do.

i like you:farmer:

see, He earned my respect :thumbup:

Agreed.... And the nwchapter is loosing my respect more and more every day!!!!

Agreed.... And the nwchapter is loosing my respect more and more every day!!!!

Ok? Logging on to a forum is like walking into a bar.. there's multiple personalitys (i for one, have like 7) sometimes its best to do it drunk

Thicker skin my friend.. :cheers:

To start off and being honest, the way new users are being treated around here is uncalled for, just because someone is a member doesn't give them the right to be a prick! The lack of respect for local vendors/supporters, Whatever your issue is.... Nobody cares, keep your opinions and BS to yourselves.
Lastly... What the hell is with the nazi lovin? Seriously nobody wants to see that crap!!

Look at my rant how ever you may! There are great people around here without a doubt, but my personal opinion is that number is getting smaller daily

*Rant over*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back