• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northern Illinois M&G

its all good. Im working tommarow, and Im not sure if Ill make it...Im gonna try to get out as soon as possible, we'll see. Sean, Ill call you and let you know on saturday If I cna make it or not.

damn, one meet out this way and everybody gets swamped, its ok, i checked under the block today and the new oil pan gasket didnt seat right, so im loosing oil like crazy. fixing that in the morning. Is anybody going make there? if not im not gonna bother either.

xj arnie would be who you want to talk to

for is newbies goin that don't know anyone yet how do you guys usually met up outside first then head in or what don't know what anyone looks like so wouldn't recognize you in a restaurant

im going to the garage now to fix my oil pan gasket. ill be there. Craig ill get the car port this week after i get paid.

xj arnie would be who you want to talk to

for is newbies goin that don't know anyone yet how do you guys usually met up outside first then head in or what don't know what anyone looks like so wouldn't recognize you in a restaurant

XJ Arnie is always wearing a jeep hat, and we do a good job at getting window seats and watching the parking lot.

sorry i didnt make it guys. i tried like hell. oil pan came out fast enough, tried to clean excess RTV off it, then somebody says im not suppose to put it on there. i ordered a new gasket but it took 90 minutes or so cause the dumb ass forgot to drop it off with the other parts. so by time i got it and got it together it was too late.... its been fun, any of you come down VA Beach give me a call.

Okay guys and girls. With yesterdays M&G being the best turn out yet, I have high hopes for the next one. I think we had about dozen people show up. Good stuff. It was mentioned that the next meet be somewhere a little more south, and I personally found it to be great idea. let me know your thoughts, and we will decide as a group were to meet just like we usually do. remeber, the next meet and greet will be on April 24, pending location, and most likely around one oclock. if we do go south, John, and there is a few others I know of that may wanna cruise together. lets hear your thoughts, dont be shy, the only stupid idea is one that was never suggested.

Last edited:
Craig: If we go south For the next one I would be all for maing a bit of a convoy to the next M&G. It was fun time. My day was pretty much shot being Tara and I got there and hour early and figured it was a good idea to start drinking beer at noon. Looking forward to this next one. If we do go south we may get REV and some of the others down that way to show up.

don't know how far anyone wants to drive could probably find something around ohare would probably be the most central about half hour for you guys up there and anyone that might be by me in so subs shouldn't be to bad for rev either

im game for whatever, But we need more than around ohare....where at....Ohare can get pretty busy, As far as mrmikey said, Id love to go wheeling but if we do that, personally, im gonna need to know a few months in advance so I can save up some dough and get ready for it. times are tough, and being in construction Im not working a whole lot around here lol.

Sheit. If we were to do a wheeling trip badlands is worth the 3 hour drive for me versus the 2 hour drive to the cliffs. Just my opinion. but next month south works good for me. location wise I have no idea. BBQ somewhere like a big ass empty lot

Oh, and Craig I can shorten your axle for you. Look up Rock 4x Fabrication and give us a call when your ready. or pm me

friggin a dude. thats whats up. Well talk at the next M&G, can you score me an estimate for a dana 70 rear, and dana 60 front (one side of it, hehe) both from full width to around the stock size, Id appreciate it.

Back