• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northern Illinois M&G

yea, ill ask the girl friend what's around there, well, for a group anyhow. im more of a bar person. anybody protest bars/ restaurants?

I didnt get a chance to go to the last one. But i think it would be a good idea to have the next one in a different town. Maybe even one near you shawn. Maybe something in Gurnee.

Hey, you suggested Gurnee....got anywhere in mind? Id prefer not to meet at straight up bar, but a bar/grill type joint is cool.

Alright, who's going to winterfest? We convoying or what? Anyone wanna ride with me...all I'm doing is going and drinking beer and grillin some brats. My 2wd ZJ wont see trails.

anyone got any ideas for a spot in gurnee to meet?? this months meet and greet will be held on March 27th, at one oclock as usual. But where????

theres a bdubs in libertyville, and in fountain square in what i think is waukegan. I suppose those would be good but may be a bit hard to find for somebody find if they dont know where it is. I was tossing up a vote for Timmy O'tools, its on Grande, just East of the I-94. almost across the street from Joes Crab Shack. Any of those places are close enough to me.

Vernon Hills, thats the one, not libertyville. 361 West Townline Road, Vernon Hill. See ya'll there.

Okay guys and gals lets get a poll going. Who will all be in attendance...I would love to see a bit more of a turnout this time around....considering the amount that showed last time. This Months Meet & Greet will be held At Buffalo Wild Wings, 361 W. Townline Road, Vernon Hills At one Oclock on MARCH 27TH!!!

haha. Need a phone call reminder as well?? Ill be there! Anyone need any parts?? Ill start nosing around before now so I have for then.

Is it a wheeling event? Or just a get together?

Okay guys and gals lets get a poll going. Who will all be in attendance...I would love to see a bit more of a turnout this time around....considering the amount that showed last time. This Months Meet & Greet will be held At Buffalo Wild Wings, 361 W. Townline Road, Vernon Hills At one Oclock on MARCH 27TH!!!

4 hr 44 min. (280 miles)

I don't think I'll make this one.:D
Have a good time!

It is for NORTHERN ILLINOIS any way dummy
If it was at Hooters, I'd make the drive. BWW..........not so much.:laugh3:

last month we did hooters, i dont recall seeing you there. And Ive come across a few service roads that i dont know where go but could be fun, and trouble, but even thats fun.

Back