• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northern Illinois M&G

XJ-ARNIE

NAXJA Forum User
well, like we spoke about at the last one, every month on the last saturday we'll be holding a meet and greet. This month is on the 27th, and it'll be held at hooters in Crystal Lake be there around one oclock. See you guys there, and well, if any of you need some parts, post it here. ive got a bunch of stuff for sale, and a few things for free. Hope to see you all there!

why not at cliffs?

either way, should be good

well, like we spoke about at the last one, every month on the last saturday we'll be holding a meet and greet. This month is on the 27th, and it'll be held at hooters in Crystal Lake be there around one oclock. See you guys there, and well, if any of you need some parts, post it here. ive got a bunch of stuff for sale, and a few things for free. Hope to see you all there!

what you have? i see nothing in the for sale section (in midwest)

no floors. Im looking for one for me though. I have a post in the for sale stuff. Titled parts galore. Ive got a bunch of shit sitting around to. Let me know what you need and Ill tell you if ive got it.

ill do my best to be back, have a few new things to show off too!

cool, cant wait to see everyone....hey by the way, bring your tech know how....ive got serious problems with my zj.

I might be able to make this one, Ive been stuck on night shift now its just a matter of waking up on time to get there

mrmmikey, you come across some good steering components, drag link and tie rod is what i need, dripping oil has washed the grease outta mine. ill compensate you if you come across a good looking one.

i got a hitch pulled for me 2day, and i have to go pick it up 2morrow.

i think its midwest parts? next to h&h.

i got what i needed today i think. new front lense, new mirror bracket, owners manual, and another roof rack bracket... custom light bar from that

all of that for 60 bucks(and hitch)

meets are the last saturday of the month, last time we agreed at the previous meeting to go to hooters, but i dont think we talked about another place. of course on 3 of us actually showed. but there seems to be a lot of places, im guessing xj-anrie will make the call, he seems to be the local guy.

I didnt get a chance to go to the last one. But i think it would be a good idea to have the next one in a different town. Maybe even one near you shawn. Maybe something in Gurnee.

Im down for Gurnee...Theres alot of folks and we should move it around so everyone gets a chance to have it down the road from there house. Is everyone agreed on Gurnee? Well pick a place after we decide a town

Back