• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No Sway Bar Club......

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
Upon release of the "No Swaybar Club" sticker, the Black Sheep Crew will be issuing a special cover-up sticker to all members to retrofit any jeep with the original No Swaybar Club design......

Consider yourselves warned.

soswaybarsie6.jpg

http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soswaybarsie6.jpg
AHAHAHA fcking epic.

crazyjim said:
SKULLS SHOW PEOPLE HOW BADASS WE ARE!!!! RAAAAAWWWWWW SKELETON HAND!!!!

(btw, this is in good fun, again, don't take offense lol ) :looser:

but of course.

ill see you up in big bear :D

YOu guys crack me up.

Jim, Ninja or not (I know you so I think Beverly Hills Ninja) you ain't hiding anymore than me!!! ahahah

i busted my end links so i took it off, bad idea though, has softened up the coils more quickly and caused the front to sag more than it should have. plus very sketchy trying to correct a 180degree spin in the rain...

Yeah that's it, post a picture of the "no sway bar" club clutching a dildo, yeah, that'll show us Black Sheep. You damn 909ers. Is it just a coincidence that "No SwayBar Club" rhymes with "Go to gay bars club"? I think not. Oh man, I shouldn't have logged on after a few mixers. woohoo, drunk time....

GrimmJeeper said:
WOW jim way to post a freaking dildo in the regular forum... lol
:roflmao: I thought WTF??? That's some good shit right there!:laugh2:

Steve_Moore said:
:roflmao: I thought WTF??? That's some good shit right there!:laugh2:
oh i laughed, :D i just wouldnt have posted it here.

what's more disturbing is Jim spent the time to find a pic of a dildo that would work juuuuust right with that skeleton hand bong holder or whatever the F it is lol.

GrimmJeeper said:
oh i laughed, :D i just wouldnt have posted it here.

what's more disturbing is Jim spent the time to find a pic of a dildo that would work juuuuust right with that skeleton hand bong holder or whatever the F it is lol.
:laugh: It's not a dildo man, it's just a stick... that kinda resembles one.

As far as spending the time to find it lol, google search ftw... now CROPPING it was another story. That was tough.

crazyjim said:
:laugh: It's not a dildo man, it's just a stick... that kinda resembles one.

As far as spending the time to find it lol, google search ftw... now CROPPING it was another story. That was tough.
haha i can just imagine you bent over the KB erasing pixels at a time :roflmao:

crazyjim said:
As far as the lasso tool, polygonal lasso usually works for me best.
you have much to learn grasshopper :D nice work tho... even tho it was a dildo shaped pink rubber stick.

lol
:cheers:

Back